As opposed to a luxury travel that is filled with the perks of indulgence and plenty of sightseeing of some of the most scenic destinations, a tiger safari is the one which pushes you to the limits. Nothing beats the sheer amount of adrenaline and adventurous vibes of seeing the wild cat parrying around in its own habitat. What adds to the thrill is the proximity with which the tiger is visible. It comes as no surprise that the safari travel is not meant for the faint hearted! So you had better prepare for the safari with these tips to enjoy the adventure even more:
- A stroke of luck- Yes, it is true. The tiger safari can be a matter of fortune as far as spotting them is concerned. That being said, the natural reserves and parks offer the most natural habitat and lots of open spaces to the tigers. So you do have more chances to spot them. Certain parks like Kanha National Park offer better chances due to the dry deciduous forests and the frequency of jeeps visiting the park leads to the usually shy Tiger becoming acclimatized to the safari vehicles.
- The best time for tiger safari- Most National Parks in India are open from October to June, and remain closed for tourists due to the monsoon rains from July through September. The scenario at National Parks in India are vary across seasons and are enjoyable in their own way:
- October & November : The jungle is beautiful, dense and green. Temperatures are near perfectly pleasant.
- December – February : The picturesque Winters in the Indian with golden light shimmering through the morning mist. Temperatures can fall to near 0 °C, hence one must come prepared with layers of clothes.
- March – June : The dry Indian Summers make for increased chances of seeing tigers as they spend their time in or around the various water bodies of the jungle, to quench their thirst or wait discretely as other prey animals such as deer and monkeys venture here. One also has the opportunity of seeing the tiger sitting in the water, to stave off the heat which is too much for their large carnivorous selves.
- Planning your safari- In India, due to limited availability of safari permits it is very important to ensure that there will be a safari permit before you confirm your safari trip to India. Ideally, one must confirm all details 4 months before travelling at the very latest. As a luxury travel operator in Gurgaon, we also lay emphasis on getting the booking permits well on time for safari travel thereby giving all our guests the best opportunity for a memorable safari travel.
Rest assured, you do not have to fret over safety as we arrange your safari with the expert guides and drivers all the way through along with accommodation in the best available lodges that are close to the nature in theme and ambience.
813 total views, no views today