Frequent travelers or even the first-time travelers have long been of the idea that going out to see the world is all about taking the road or fly to their destination of a picture perfect luxury travel. But it is about time you looked beyond all the extravagant suites and accommodations that offer luxurious stay replete with indulgence. A luxury cruise tour lets you sail through the azure beauty of the oceans. Whilst being close to the waters, you are also enjoying the worldly luxuries that can be breathtaking. So let us take a look at the five best luxury cruise ships:
- Regent seven seas explorer– The Regent Seven Seas cruise line’s most recent addition was launched in July, 2016, boasting it to be one of the best luxury cruises ever! The cruise line is raved and famed for maintaining the flagship of impeccable food and all-inclusivity. Those seeking extraordinary accommodations shall look nowhere else- all rooms are suites and all balconies downright spectacular. The chandelier and artifact collection speaks for itself beside the specially commissioned paintings of Picasso. Premium alcohol, wines and spirits can be accessed along with unlimited WiFi, shore excursions. This is without a doubt the world’s most luxurious cruise ship that summers in the Baltic and Northern Europe, winters in the Caribbean and can be spotted in the Mediterranean in the spring and fall time. Itineraries usually last from 10 to 14 nights.
- Crystal Serenity– For luxury cruisers who want the amenities of a larger ship, such as a variety of entertainment and enrichment classes, from digital filmmaking to magic classes to ballroom dancing to tai chi, the Crystal Serenity is an excellent choice. It accommodates up to 1080 passengers in its 535 staterooms. There are necessary arrangements for reserving a Penthouse with Veranda (367 square feet) or Penthouse Suite with Veranda (491 square feet), as these come with separate shower and jacuzzi bathtub as well as Butler service, including in-suite afternoon tea service, pre-dinner cocktails and canapes, assistance with dining and shore excursion reservations, and garment pressing and shoe shining. Voyages run the gamut from 7 day Alaska cruises to 112 day World Cruises, so there’s something for nearly everyone.
- Viking Star– Launched in 2015 is this Scandinavian design that has managed to gain a spot amongst the top luxury cruise ships around the world. The cruise ship has the distinction of catering mostly to the upper premium class is Viking Ocean Cruises, a line that beats a bunch of luxury cruises when it comes to all-inclusivity, spa facilities and design aesthetics. The care and thought put into the design of every space onboard is amazing. It is equally well vented. All accommodations offer a veranda; even the tightest quarters are adequately spaced and comfortable. Manfredi’s, arguably the best Italian restro onboard rests in the Star. If you are bored of the freebies, register yourself for The Kitchen Table. Offered twice per journey is an experience where you can accompany the chef onshore for a market visit in the morning, and help him prep a gourmet meal in the evening. Viking Star, one of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world, covers almost of all Europe, including the Baltic and Mediterranean. It is an unmatched ship that lets you stay longer on the port sometimes even overnight, so you can experience the place like a local instead of having a cursory look. There is more of pleasantries that you would absolutely love. Such as Complimentary Wine and Beer during meals, free unlimited internet.
274 total views, 3 views today
Tanzania can be best defined as a land filled with mystery and the most inspiring natural experiences that the world has to offer. This can be witnessed by the fact that Tanzania has some of the most spectacular natural beauties and most life-changing of natural experiences, which makes the luxury tour in Tanzania an unmatched memory. The safaris that one can experience in Tanzania are far-ranging and can be experienced in myriad forms. Go through this list to understand the various ways in which you can witness the undying and inexplicable beauty of Tanzania. Have a look at the selection of safaris that you can add to your itinerary.
- The Jeep Safari- Tanzania is probably the best location to go on a jeep safari. Locations like Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro are filled with endless plains as well as rivers and marshes that house thousands of varieties of animals. Chasing the big cats is also ideal through these jeep safaris that can cover good distances in short periods of time. A northern circuit 4×4 safari too has its share of adventure adrenaline as you get to sight the big cats having a merry in the wilderness. The best part; there is a plethora of 3-day, 5-day and week-long jeep safaris available at just about every national park in Tanzania
- A walk for a sneak peek into the nature and wildlife- Crazy as that sounds, this is very much a part of your Luxury Travel in Tanzania, and it is also a feasible alternative to go to. Some locations within the mainland of Tanzania are ideal to traverse on foot. Mount Kilimanjaro, for example, is often known as one of those treks that takes you through all the different ecological systems within the earth – from the equator to the poles. While Mt. Kilimanjaro climb might not fit the bill of the classic safari, walking safaris are offered at different national parks to go up close and watch animals too – often at watering holes that attract a large variety of animals. To know more, make a quick inquiry with the luxury tour operators in gurgaon for accommodation in Tanzania to reach at the best walking safari if you prefer walking the large and endless territory of Tanzania filled with nature’s goodies and excellent safari travel.
- Boat safari- Tanzania is also strewn with a lot of water bodies that lie amongst the bounds of different national parks. From the Rufiji River in the Selous game reserve to the Momella lakes in the Arusha national park, the water bodies provide a wholly different angle to the Tanzania safari experience. Moreover, the area serves as an open aviary for the bird watchers in the midst of the Zanzibar islands – all of which can be visited through boat safaris. As you wander along the current of the waters, you might even run into virgin lands that have never been visited by humans before. Such is the richness of the natural beauty in Tanzania. Some of the most diverse and rich bird-watching experiences can be had on these Tanzanian boat safaris. Along with this, boat safaris are also handy for spotting those animals that reside along river banks or on the trees that surround these water bodies. If you get to see some leopards come across your boat, don’t fret!
553 total views, no views today
Welgrow travels was privileged to organize an Indian Medical Association members tour to Taipei for three nights four days 20th to 23rd Oct 2016, for one hundred thirty pan India esteemed professional doctors who came together to wish ,celebrate and honor respected Dr. Ketan Desai , as President of World Medical Association .The delegates found it easy to immerse themselves in the local culture of Taiwan as country is declared to be as one of the worlds friendliest country because of the welcoming and helpful nature of its citizens.
Dr. Ketan Desai
They explored the beautiful city with WELGROW as travel partner , and visited all major attractions like Yangmingshan National Park (Flower Clock, Thermal Valley, National Park), National Palace Museum , Taipei 101 , Yehliu Geopark ,Danshui the harbor town and many other attractions .
Dr. Ketan Desai, a former President of the Indian Medical Association, was delivering his inaugural speech as President of the WMA at the Association’s annual Assembly in Taiwan.
He told delegates from more than 40 national medical associations: ‘In many countries like Turkey, India, and the United Kingdom, there are continued political attempts to undo or marginalize autonomy and self-governance of the medical profession, including mauling and trampling on the trinity of professional autonomy, clinical independence and self-governance.’
‘Yet professional autonomy is not limited to asking for the privilege to do what we want to do. It is less about physicians and more about patients’ rights. It is the assurance that individual physicians have the freedom to exercise their professional judgment in the care and treatment of their patients without undue influence of any type from any quarter how so powerful and mighty they be’.
3,274 total views, no views today
Dubai holiday destinations ensures a great fun in the sun. This city has such an implantation of society, legacy, and present day luxuries that it will engage even the most discriminating of visitors.
Stay in some of the world’s best motels, shop in an assortment of boutiques and shopping centers, or spend a quality time in its magnetizing beaches. Some of the top rated luxury destinations in Dubai are as under.
1. Burj Khalifa
If you plan to visit luxury destinations Dubai make sure to include the attractions in the Burj Khalifa tower to your agenda of things you must see. This humongous tower’s height is over 828 meters. This is the miraculous example of high tech architecture. It is the tallest building in the world. It is a world-class destination considered as the masterpiece of downtown Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa Tower is situated in the heart of Dubai. It is encompassed by luxury, astonishing shopping destinations, five star hotels and a wide assortment of entertainment alternatives. The tower houses Burj Khalifa living arrangements, corporate workplaces, private residences, suites and hotel guestrooms are exemplary.
10,424 total views, no views today
Australia is a standout amongst the most prominent travel destinations on the planet. It’s known as a noteworthy hiking, outdoors, and driving destination, yet regardless of what your travel style is, there is something to draw you here. The nation is loaded with mind boggling regular magnificence from Uluru to the outback, rainforests to immaculate white sand shorelines, and obviously, the Great Barrier Reef. Sydney’s Harbor Bridge and Opera House are famous man made marvels, and Melbourne’s bistro society will make you have an inclination that you are in Europe. Combined with world class surfing, and it is no big surprise individuals never take off. I’ve been three times, and each excursion, I find something new to love. Below afre some of the best luxury travel destinations in Australia that one must definitely visit on a tour to this country.
5,121 total views, no views today
If you want a holiday in a place where the modern world has reached, but is still untouched then Bali is the best option one can opt for. Bali does a booming trade in tourism, but mostly the island is an untasted wilderness, where locals still talk in their own language. Nature loving travelers can choose more secluded villa in Bali where they can hear chirping of birds and croaking of frogs. Holidaymakers loves the views of dusk and dawn in the naturally blessed destinations of Bali. There are several luxury destinations in Bali that offers some really exciting adventure sports and crowd pulling attractions. Passionate adventurers always look for opportunities to exercise their hobby at new and electrifying destinations. From canoeing to sea kayaking and from river rafting to bungee jumping, the range of adventure sports has prolonged widely in the past few decades. Excitement seeking traveler’s curiosity in adventure sports are growing. These sports involve activities which are unusual, exciting and quiet risky.
5,880 total views, no views today