Italy is one of Europe’s most coveted countries for its stunning landscapes that stretch to its entire territory. The country is more of a powerhouse for tourist attractions, wine or places which are a fit for every traveler out for a luxury tour in Italy. From the top food regions in the world to towering volcanoes and designer boutiques, this list of the best places to visit in Italy not only covers the food and history of this diverse country but also art, scenic sites and hiking for active travelers.
- Venice- Is there any possibility to omit or even ignore romantic city of Venice in your Luxury Travel in Italy itinerary? Probably not, right? Such is the love affair of the travel aficionado with the city whose streets are made of water, whose buses are boats, and where the songs of gondoliers linger in the air. The city is a magical masterpiece in itself and the tourists always get enamored. Some of the biggest attractions within the city include the broad Piazza San Marco, St. Mark’s Square, surrounded by several of its top tourist attractions. The great Basilica of St. Mark stands beside the Doge’s Palace, and overlooking both is the tall Campanile. Gondolas can be seem swarming at the end of the plaza in the Grand Canal, and in the other direction, a gate under the clock tower leads into a well connected, winding passageways, where you’re sure to get lost on the way to Rialto Bridge. Being out of sorts for a while in Venice is not a trouble, rather it is a pleasure you would not regret simply because of the romantic vibes floating all over the city.
- Puglia- Make way to the Puglia’s ancient sites and unfussy charms, Italy’s most secluded coast. What’s more? You are also spared of the tourist-laden north. To look at its olive trees, whitewashed, hilltop towns, scorched earth and unforgiving heat, one might deem the region to be closer in look and feel to the melting pot of Greece than it is to the grandeur of Rome, although look carefully and you’ll find the landscape is stamped with many footprints – Byzantine, Arab, Balkan and Romanesque included. Thus you would get a glimpse of a short stint that Renaissance has had in southern Italy without any dominant hues of any particular culture.
Liguria– Pleasant and without extremes, Liguria is generally best known for the Cinque Terre, the string of five historic and colorful villages spaced along the region’s spectacular cliff-edged coast. As an added bonus, your luxury tour operator in Gurgaon could also add the lesser known quaint coastal towns such as Portovenere and Sestri Levante in the itinerary, and of course there’s Portofino, pretty as a paint box with its tall pastel houses cradling a harbour lined with bars and restaurants, and presided over by a pine-shaded castle. It still preserves the atmosphere of the fishing village it once was, and you can buy into its chic charm for an afternoon for the price of a bus ticket and a glass of wine.
836 total views, 3 views today
Europe, as a continent, has been a dream of many tourists as their luxury destinations and why not. It is a gold mine of beautiful countries that have exceptional monuments that display the marvels of architecture. On the other hand, it has vast natural landscapes with all the elements of what we call nature’s paradise. However, there is always an overwhelming concern as to how to go about touring the continent which might last for at least a month. So here is a look at some of the ways to make your Europe travel worth all the fun:
- Contact your tour operator- Ok, it is too obvious but at the same time too important as well. But you do realize that Europe holiday tours can be time-consuming and immaculate planning is required whatsoever. Europe, as we all know, is rich with countries, history, and culture and bucket list attractions. Moreover, the linguistic difference at each of the borders can be challenging for the tourists. This is where the inputs and guidance of the luxury tour operator in Gurgaon. They are equipped with Europe itineraries crafted with expertise, knowledge of the destinations and local networks (as well as customer feedback) to create itineraries that will fulfill your bucket list.
- Be smart on the travel budget- It all starts in a much-planned way as far as budget is concerned. But the plan falls apart only in a couple of days of the tour. The reason being the inexperience of the travelers and some impulsive expenses. Once again it is going to be the tour operators who would save the day. With their valued assistance, you get the tour prices in terms of the travel, excursions, and accommodations that are included in each itinerary. This makes your luxury travel far more worthy of every penny spent.
- Guided tours- As mentioned before, the language is definitely the barrier in the Europe luxury travel. Hence, it is obvious that you have to or rather you should go for guided tours. The guided tours are going to be the biggest saving grace especially if you have the Louvre in France as your place to visit. Additionally, the luxury tour operator in Gurgaon arranges for the local guides who are as passionate about having foreign tourists come over as they do about their rich culture.
- Strike a balance between excursions or free time-Like it or not, the guided tours can be pretty mundane for some. Therefore, it could be a brilliant idea to take some time out and go on your own. The excursion tours are pretty much impromptu, to say the least, and the best ways to ascertain if you are truly up for a solo tour the next time you plan your adventure travel.
So we hope that you have all the insights and the itinerary that you would need to on a grand tour of Europe. Happy holidays.
336 total views, 2 views today
Everybody on the planet needs a break from the fastidious and occupied life and holidaying is the best method to assuage from anxiety and get some refreshment. The world is an exceptionally wonderful spot and one must explore it in the constrained life compass he has. There are innumerous spots on the planet that are truly worth visiting. At the point when the discussion is about going for a vacation there are numerous things included in it. From booking tickets and lodgings to organize nearby touring there is a great deal of diligent work included. It get to be troublesome for people to deal with all these luxury tour and trip all alone, and travel planners are the professionals that are a one stop solution to all your travel needs.
Travel organizers are experts who arrange your whole trip from boarding till returning securely. If you are a travel freak or nature lover or need a break from your hectic life, travel planners are the first people you must contact. Here are some of the advantages you get when you choose an travel planner or a tour organizer for your excursion –
2,438 total views, 4 views today
Greece, a country which beautifully conjures with ancient history set against stunning backdrops, the Greek islands are unlike any other place on Earth. Backpackers have flocked to these islands for years for their cheap hostels, friendly locals and sandy beaches. Hopping all the way to the streets and even the beaches in your luxury tour, you would soon find out that Greece has quite a lot of highlights that have rarely been showcased.
- Excellent choices of food- Greek food is largely unknown and underrated. But you are in for some seriously delicious food in the Luxury Hotel in Greece. Starting from the freshest Greek salads with enormous slabs of feta cheese on top, it is all about the fresh bread and virgin olive oil. Greece, as we are aware is the home to the tastiest olives I’ve ever tried. The rich moussakas. The tender kleftiko. The lamb souvlakis. The grilled octopus. It was ordering a plate of fried feta for an appetiser and that being perfectly acceptable. Name it and you have them all; from the most typical to the most internationally known dishes.
- Discovering Corfu- Corfu doesn’t have much of popularity but it is a stellar place to be anyway. What also works is its favor is the fact that it has something on offer for every class of travelers; be it the luxury travel enthusiasts or the working classes on a vacation our saving some bucks! Corfu has bountiful produce and pristine beaches with a chilled out vibes. Even when you head to Corfu in the shoulder season, there is no way you can experience something which acts as a bummer. Wandering through the Old Town is a popular activity there: You are most likely to fall in love with gazing up at the crumbling, colorful buildings and feta-hopping the way across the cafes and restaurants in town. Do check out the Corfu’s old fortress, which is full of fascinating history, a place that stands to testify the many sieges from the Ottomans over the years!) while still being fun to clamber all over.
- Delphi- Another UNESCO World Heritage site, the Temple of Apollo at Delphi is yet another rousing monument that bespeaks the majesty of ancient Greece. The ancient artifact overlooks the coastal plains encompassing the city of Phocis, the temple once served as a sanctuary for many decades where the powerful oracle could be consulted. Today, the site holds a certain level of inherent nobility but also serves as an active archeological site. During your luxury tour of Greece, you can get the most insightful tour once you get a private guide to show you around the Delphi which could you give you the most intimate and illuminating experience.
1,166 total views, 3 views today
Vibrant cities, picturesque locations and welcoming ambiance are the key factors for choosing Canada as your next travel destination. This is a country where you can enjoy the most amazing days of your life. It can be your honeymoon or a much awaited family vacation with your loved ones; Canada is ready to welcome you for every occasion. This is the largest country in North America which has majestic mountains, virgin forests, stunning coastlines and Arctic tundra.
This is a place where you can find the true spirit of multicultural communities, because Canada is the country where people from almost all the parts of this planet come and live. Read the article below to get an overview about the top 20 places to visit in this magnificent country.
This is a city which is well-known for its majestic landscapes, which looks like a natural playground. This is the place where the tourists can ski in the mountains, swim in the ocean and if wish then they can also rollerblade through the beautiful parks; and all of these can be done in one day. Stanley Park is the star attraction of this city. This location has a wide area of greenery and woodlands.
This is world’s most famous falls which is actually a series of three water falls. This falls is located on the border area of Ontario City of Canada and the New York city of New York. The Ontario side of this famous falls offers the most amazing views and has the most attractions. It is called the Horseshoe Falls. The adjoining area of this falls has all the major tourist attractions like observation towers, casinos, restaurants and other places.
Whistler and Blackcomb are the couple of mountains that make Whistler one of the most famous ski destinations of this world. The road to Whistler from Vancouver is considered as one of the most stunning and magnificent road trips of North America. This place is situated in the Coast Mountains of the British Columbia.
This island is named after British explorer George Vancouver. It is the largest island located on the West Coast of North America. This Island is one of the greatest tourist attractions of Canada for the quaint city of Victoria, Continue reading
4,727 total views, 3 views today
The United States is the first choice of many travelers from all parts of all the globe. The vast majority simply come here for a short excursion and to visit maybe a couple urban communities. All things considered, it’s a vast nation with a regular tourist activities and unmatchable transport facilities. Inns truly aren’t enormous in the United States, trains don’t go a considerable measure of spots, and we don’t offer working holiday visas. Also, most round-the-world tickets just stop in L.A. on the other hand NYC. In any case, the United States is a nation that requests additional time. There are parcel of national parks, an assorted topography, society, music, and awesome provincial nourishment. Rent an auto and drive around. Take some crosscountry visits. The urban areas are awesome, however America truly uncovers itself in the nation. A luxury tour and travel trip here is nothing short of a magical journey. Here are some of the best destinations
4,928 total views, 3 views today