You have traveled to many places, but botswana luxury travel will give you a unique experience of traveling. It is situated in African continent covering the area of more than 566000 kilometers with a population of above 20 lac people. About 70 percent of Botswana is covered with the Kalahari Desert and South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe are its neighboring countries. Botswana offers wonderful wildlife on the earth, and you will love to visit the San Bushman Culture which is another highlight of the country. It is the popular South African safari destination offering several varieties of species including black rhino. Some luxury destinations in botswana are:
Chobe National Park: It is located in Botswana Okavango Delta covering four distinct eco-systems. Most of the travelers visit Chobe National Park in May and September when weather is cool and dried. The park is the home of more than one lac elephants. During these months you can easily find the groups of zebra, eland, buffalo, giraffe and wildebeest roaming and hunting in the park. You can roam around by car which is the inexpensive mode of Visiting Park in comparison to other national parks. Chobe National Park is also famous among honeymoon destinations in botswana offering several types of accommodation which suits your pocket. You can also stay here in a houseboat.
Okavango Delta: Among one of the popular luxury destinations bostwana the Okavango River flows from the middle of the Kalahari Desert providing life to thousands of species of birds, animals, and mammals. It is one of the best wildlife destinations for the travelers because it offers the chance to see most of the wildlife via traveling in a traditional canoe. The delta flood covers up to 16000-kilometer of the area every year. The peak flood season is the best time to visit Okavango Delta that enables you to spot the different species of wildlife easily. You can enjoy staying here offered by many lodges and luxury safari camp. People also love to enjoy walking safari and island camping here.
Tsodilo Hills: It contains more than 4000 ancient San Bushmen rock paintings and popular as a spiritual outdoor art gallery. It has more than 400 sites offering pictures of hunting scenes, ritual dances, and classical safari animals. Archaeologist reveals that about 100,000 years ago people lived here and many rock arts available here are more than 20,000 years old. According to a belief of San Bushman, it is a sacred place of the sight of the first creation of man and resting place for the spirits of the dead. It is a declared world heritage site by UNESCO. You can hire a local guide who will assist you to hike the main three hills. It is a small but popular luxury safari travel destinations in botswana offer site camping and informative museum at height.
Botswana is a blend of ancient civilization and one of the best wildlife safaris in the world. The eye-catching view of several wildlife sanctuaries and the Kalahari Desert makes it a perfect destination for luxury travel in botswana.
233 total views, 3 views today
Botswana is renowned for the density of its safari wildlife with the lush Okavango Delta able to support large numbers of both prey species and predators year round. It is still the only place I’ve seen three different leopards on a morning wildlife drive and then watched wild dog hunt from the deck outside my room.
It’s also a country with an enviable wildlife conservation record. The safari companies’ private conservancies are leased from the government under a tender process that requires income to be maximized alongside community benefits, whilst impact on the land and wildlife is minimized. Much as the country is filled with wildlife, the luxury travel destinations in Botswana too orbit in the same surroundings. With stable politics and income from mineral wealth, hunting was outlawed in 2014, and the country has seen rhinos relocated from South Africa for more than ten years. Initially this was a reintroduction program and more recently to save them from the poaching currently rife within that country’s national parks.
- Tuli Block– Typically accessed via South Africa, the Tuli Block is squeezed between Zimbabwe to its north and east, and South Africa across the Limpopo River to its south. It’s across this river from Pont Drift that most visitors enter by cable car when the waters are high, or by fording the stream when it is low enough. The area enjoys superb scenery with rocky kopjes and huge baobabs, and is home to good quantities of wildlife including lion, leopard, cheetah, and big herds of elephant. Combined with these is the opportunity to explore by vehicle, mountain bike, on foot or on horseback.
- Khwai Community Area– With the shallow channels of the Okavango reaching into the Khwai Community Area before their waters disappear into the Kalahari’s sands, this area should be better known than it is. With the Khwai River at its heart, visitors enjoy great wildlife viewing but as it’s neither the public Moremi Game Reserve (just next door), nor a private area into which one might fly, it’s overlooked by the majority. One of the best ways to explore this area is on a private mobile safari where your camp team sets up on an exclusive campsite. With your own guide and safari vehicle your days are completely flexible on both timings and activities; exploring by dug-out canoe is possible alongside wildlife drives.
- Nxai Pan- This national park sits to the south east of the Okavango Delta alongside the more famous Makgadikgadi Pans. Like its ‘noisy neighbor’ its formation is through the fossilization of a lakebed and it comes to life during the euphemistically named ‘green season’. These rainy months of Botswana’s summer between December and March turn the vegetation lush attracting numerous herbivores to this mineral rich area, which in turn encourages predators such as lion, hyena and cheetah.
- Linyanti Area– Sandwiched between the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park, the Linyanti area offers wildlife viewing similar to both without some of the restrictions. Night drives are possible within Linyanti making nocturnal species more visible, while nature walks allow smaller things that can be missed on a drive, to be observed.
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve– Despite being the world’s second largest game reserve, the Central Kalahari Game Reserve is definitely the triangle player in the Botswana orchestra, struggling to make itself heard and with few visitors to the country acknowledging its presence. It comes into its own for wildlife between December and March in Botswana’s summer months. Huge numbers of antelopes such as springbok and gemsbok are attracted by the lush vegetation which attracts predators such as cheetah, hyena and the Kalahari’s famous black-maned lions. Botswana’s safari areas don’t have crowds; even in high season numbers are low in huge tracts of wildlife-rich land. However for those seeking an alternative to the most obvious areas, whether that is parts of the country with different habitats, or reserves pumping with wildlife at times of year when animals in the main areas are dispersed, any of these options among the luxury destinations botswana will offer something different and rewarding .
861 total views, no views today
What do you envision when you consider luxury travel destinations? Do you consider superb lodging, marvelous food, and the opportunity to unwind and appreciate the colorful or modern location you have picked? A lot of people do, however do you additionally consider adventure? Of new and intriguing sights? Of having the capacity to travel where few ever do? Today’s luxury travel is about more than predominant facilities and solaces; it is about visiting those places that leave one wondered and mesmerized for a long time. When we consider luxury, a few urban areas come promptly to psyche, for example, New York, Paris, London, or Rome. In any case, where else would you be able to discover luxury that is maybe a touch less traveled? Here is a list of top luxury travel destinations of the globe that you must definitely visit at least once in your lifetime –
This “Pearl of the Persian Gulf” is the most sumptuous city in Asia and offers visitors an unbelievable assortment of outings, sights, and opportunities. From the exquisite construction modeling of the Jumeira Mosque to the world-class shopping in the contemporary city, there is a ceaseless abundance of Luxury destinations in Dubai. Visit the Dubai Desert Conservation and take in a standout amongst the most delightful dusks you will ever see. Listen to charming Arabian music while viewing the similarly captivating stomach artists and appreciate the scrumptious Dubai cooking. A unimaginable city.
2,946 total views, 6 views today