The Grand Bazaar in Turkey’s capital city of Turkey is not just iconic market or a popular spot in your luxury travel; it is a place which has been part of world’s civilization given the concept of having combined everything for trade and commerce at the same spot. In Turkish, the Grand Bazaar is also known as Kapalıçarşı meaning “cover market”. The Grand Bazaar is a microcosm of colors, traditions, and commerce. This makes it the hub for shopaholics and also one of the most visited tourist destinations in Turkey. Built-in the 15th century, the Grand Bazaar is spread over 30,700 square meters and has over 60 streets and 4000 shops.
Grand Bazaar is like a labyrinth in itself with 64 streets and 22 entrances to the Grand Bazaar thereby making it pretty difficult to visit without proper planning. To make things simple, you need to go by the few pointers. For instance, if you are looking for jeweler shops, you should enter through the Beyazıt Gate. Nuruosmaniye Gate is where you should enter through if you want to buy carpets at Zincirli Han. Grand Bazaar has a bevy of shops and some of the items are a must-buy in your luxury tour and trip of Turkey.
The Turkish carpets are known for their vibrant colors and patterns. Most of the carpet shops here and generations-old as is the carpet industry here which is at least 500 years old. The Turkish carpets have a reputation for being made of silk thread. Different regions of Turkey produce their own unique form of patterns on the rugs and carpets. Some of the famous types of design are the Holbein design which was designed in the time of the Ottomans and the Kilim rugs which comes from Turkey’s rural areas.
Add to that the wonderful reflection of the typical melting pot of the Turkish culture, hospitality and the entrepreneurial spirit of the Turks. The amazingly genteel sellers are all anxious to reassure you that you do not have to buy. One can hardly pass the market without getting the fragrance of foods and spices. If food is your thing, you are certain to bag Middle Eastern Saffron, meatball spices and curry powders for your journey back home. You can also shop for coffee and tea here.
The Grand Bazaar is where you also find the greatest and most talked potteries. Intricately painted mosaics and ceramics are a hallmark of Turkey. There is a selection of the best pottery in well-known landmarks of Turkey like the Hagia Sophia or the Blue Mosque. Most of the wonderfully created pots and other vessels have their genesis in Iznik, a town in northwest Turkey, the most famous for these ceramics. The tiles from Iznik are used in mosques and palaces with their iconic cobalt blue patterns.
This is just a foreword of what you are set to see in Grand Bazaar. For more bespoken experience contact the luxury tour operators in Delhi NCR for setting out in the most fascinating journey of Turkey.
188 total views, 3 views today
Beaches have always caught the fancy of globetrotters all across the globe for the sheer easy going atmosphere that it has to offer. The luxury beach destinations only sweetens the deal as you get the prime enjoyment and delight to get immersed in clean water amidst the posh beach resorts which give you all the amenities to revive your nerves after the long hours diving and snorkeling. Opting for a Beach Travel Destination is a wholesome experience in its own right. Here we list the best luxury destinations of the world where you can splash into!
- Fiji- Fiji, a country which does not enjoy much of the positive opinion among the populist globetrotters is a country with hidden beach treasures. Its beaches have the elegant Wakaya Club, which has gone through multi-million dollar upgrade lift. The same can be said of the South Pacific oasis, you will experience an equally luxurious home away from home. The collection of exciting, exclusive listings at ThirdHome will match you to a beautiful home for your tropical vacation.
2. The Seychelles- When thinking of beautiful places, The Seychelles is one of the first places that comes to mind. With rare wildlife, crystal clear waters, lush rainforests, and breath-taking beaches all outlined before a striking backdrop of rocks, this truly is like paradise. To get the maximum of a wonderful experience in this archipelago, it is highly recommended you take a cruise around the islands.
3. Maldives- Could you possibly find a country which is built entirely upon the best sea and sand in the world? Maldives is the goldmine of some of the most well documented resorts like the One & Only Reethi Rah, sport addict’s dreamland, Velaa Private Island, and LVMH’s uber-chic Cheval Blanc will be joined by the new St. Regis, which is sure to be a magnet. It is high time you added Maldives in you bucket list of luxury beach destinations.
4. Cape Town, South Africa- This coastal South African city is one of the most complete dream destinations in the world — with one of the best food scenes, some really happening night life, and beautiful beaches. What you also get is a beautiful cutting-edge art and a buzzing commercial scene all within minutes of incredible wildlife and scenic mountains for hiking. The city is soon to see the Silo Hotel which shall be opened inside the new Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa with dramatic views of the waterfront and Table Mountain, whimsically eclectic interiors, rooftop infinity pool and bar, and inside access to the city’s hottest museum.
5. Portugal- The charming country where you can look to conquer the waves with your surfboard or want to travel with your beau. Beaches like the Praia da Costa Nova, Ilhavo (Aveiro) is one of the many calmer beaches in the country that is known and spoken highly of for some of the exciting underwater adventures. A place you are least likely to forget!
1,089 total views, no views today
The journey, especially, the luxury travel is mostly about exploring the destinations minus the daily hustles and roadblocks which mar your journey, the most adventurous part before reaching the destination. But this cannot be done without a few items which are pleasant, pampering and stylish as possible. If you happen to be one of those who make it to the frequent flier’s list, you surely need a checklist of the essentials. So we combine the list of all the necessary stuffs and articles that you need to own before setting out to your preferred luxury destination.
- Vacation shoes- As the feet land on the destination of your dreams; you would like to take each step with comfort and luxury, right? In that case owning pair of vacation shoes that are not just comfortable but also ooze style becomes important in your luxury holiday destinations
- Noise-cancellation headphones- Music worm or not, you do need a pair of noise cancellation headphones. It is time to put aside your bulky set at home and pack an ear-bud-style type instead. Probably the best way to pass your time in the delayed flights waiting in the terminal or even when you are negotiating with a snoring co-passenger!
- Multipurpose bag- This is the extra bag that you unpack the minute you check into your hotel, and take with you everywhere. One small tip; choose the flat one which has the most basic style and color. Choosing the bag of common shape would also spare the space in your suitcase. And it will also complement every single one of your outfits.
- Contoured sleep masks- A contoured sleeping mask comes with the specialty of not messing your eye make-up whilst it stays in your eyes to keep the bright away while you are asleep. And there is nothing to worry about in terms of the sleep masks hogging the space. You know they fit well even in the small pouch in front of your seat!
- Luxury blanket- Whether it is a blanket, a shawl, a sweater or a pair of socks, you cannot go wrong with cashmere. A blanket is one of those essentials that pinch the most when the airline staffs turn the air-conditioner to the full while on board. Keep a blanket which is warm and yet not bulky. The one which you can use while watching sunrises and sunsets.
- Perfume- During your tour to the luxury holiday destinations, it is all but necessary to keep the sweat and perspiration under check with an enchanting perfume. Make sure to pack a bottle of luxuriously light perfume which is not heavy on anyone’s senses and yet does the trick with its long-lasting fragrances.
Now that you look all set to go out on a grand Luxury Tour and Trip, be sure to check out on the luxury tour operators to get the most bespoken packages to create travel memories of a lifetime.
806 total views, no views today
Iceland, the only place on the planet where fire and ice concur.The country with great diversity.The land where dark winters are offset by the midnight sun of the summer.A country where isolated existence has propelled a vibrant and rich culture. Luxury destinations Iceland, are full of adventure, Icelandic nature will fill your travel with stunning experiences. You will be stunned with the creativity of the indigenous people and the beauty of the landscape. Visit the luxury destinations in Iceland to have a never before experience.
Experience midnight sun hiking and lagoon bathing in Iceland only
The popularity of the country is increasing with every passing day. Its natural beauty has allowed the country to earn the crown of one of the most beautiful places in the Europe. During your Iceland tour, you have an opportunity to discover rugged arms of the sea, hot springs, a great blend of glaciers and some of the fantastic landscapes. Hiking in midnight sun and taking a bath in fantastic blue lagoons is something that you will not Continue reading
1,423 total views, no views today
Los Cabos is a story of two Mexican towns, diverse in some unmistakable ways, yet both offering a great involvement with the tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, where the Pacific meets the Sea of Cortez. San José del Cabo has the more settled atmosphere, with advanced shopping and workmanship displays, while Cabos San Lucas has a great time cherishing shoreline scene and nightlife. Whether you stay in one, the other, or — no doubt — some place in the middle of, Los Cabos travel offers lovely shorelines and a beautiful exhibit of shopping, sportfishing and the mental space to kick back. Utilize this Los Cabos travel guide discover your place in this edge of Baja.
At the tip of Baja California Sur you will locate the double destination of Los Cabos. Asking why they call it a double destination? Part of the fun accompanies investigating the area’s two drastically stunning personas. Quiet San Jose del Cabo holds the look and vibe of a real Mexican town. Cobblestone roads, private restaurants and boutiques emanate from the focal principle square and mission church. Wild Cabo San Lucas, on the flip side of the parkway (called the Corridor), is gathering focal with hip bars and the smooth Luxury Avenue Mall based on the marina.
Los Cabos is one of the best luxury destinations in and is often referred to as “la buena Vida”- the great life we long for. The Cabo San Lucas zone has it each of the: a combination of hotel alternatives, a full cluster of water and land exercises, golf and tennis, unwinding spas, displays and shopping, lovely shorelines, and great night life and restaurants. There is something for everybody in Cabo.
3,176 total views, no views today
If you are a budget traveller than this blog is not for you! Luxury travel is completely opposite to that of a budget travel. As the term justify itself. The term “Luxury” means getting the best of everything at a big price. You can make your dream vacations come true with luxury tour and trip. The first step for luxury is finding a destination that is lavish and a perfect place where you want to spend your valuable time. It is best to choose the holiday destination depending on the weather as the change in the location and atmosphere will help you to relax and rejuvenate yourself.
One of the most loved travel destinations by people is of North America. It is said that America helps to satisfy the craving of every traveller that enters its land. Beverly Hills on the west coast, New York City in the north-east, energetic celebration in New Orleans’ Deep South is among some of the most loved travel spots by the people. Therefore, making it one of the most loved tourism destination. It is advisable that for Luxury Travel in North America you should get in touch with the best travel agency that has great reviews and reputation in the market.
2,180 total views, no views today
The land of the Royals Rajasthan (Rajaon ka sthan) is a place for innumerous tourists all over the year. It is maybe the most celebrated travel destination of India. What make Rajasthan the most acclaimed travel destination of India is enchanting blend of its rich social legacy, rich vegetation and fauna, the appeal of stunning deserts, and hospitable Rajasthani individuals. Its Tourism has the capacity get snatch the heart of its guests. There is something for each vacationer in Rajasthan, India. Untamed life, Desert, Hill Station, Fantastic Forts, Royal Palaces, Heritage Hotels, Adventure, and Sports! What a traveler can interest for spend their vacation or what more ought to be the ideal destination?
The tourism in Rajasthan, India never neglects to inspire its guests with its different attractions. A standout amongst the most essential things you are going to meet on your Tours to Rajasthan, India is its rich social legacy and doubtlessly the most ideal approach to experience its rich social legacy is going by its great landmarks like fortifications, royal residences, sanctuaries, places of worship, havelis, and so on. If you are on a luxury tour and trip to this lovely state, the traveler in you will meet glorious fortifications and castles inviting you and singing the adventure of gallantry and sentiment of former period.
2,580 total views, no views today
Planning a trip abroad is a good option but what if you are visiting the same monuments, monasteries, beaches, buildings, state of the art architecture if you are not going for a safari travel once. Travelling is an opportunity and a destined one, not everyone gets the chance to travel. It is just a means of meeting new people of other country and experiencing new things in life.
Now, the winter is meandering down, it is not too late or too early to plan one last trip without breaking the bank this year on a visit to safari destination. For many, the ultimate vacation involves a beach a place to enjoy sun, sand and waves while fixing your eyes at gorgeous water views but in the same cases safari is one such place where you will have all kinds of feelings from frightening to alarming and trip will be seriously full of thrill.
Tanzania is the most visited place and for that it has got enormous number of hotels ranging from 2 Star to 5 star hotels with all luxury and island lodges. You may also get discounts at many lodges and hotels during high season. Best one is Hiliki House, Unguja Lodge, Midland Hotel, Sanctuary Swala, The Hibiscus, Tembo House hotel and many more with facilities on top. You may find at every corner of the city with best hotels to accommodate.
3,044 total views, no views today
Everybody on the planet needs a break from the fastidious and occupied life and holidaying is the best method to assuage from anxiety and get some refreshment. The world is an exceptionally wonderful spot and one must explore it in the constrained life compass he has. There are innumerous spots on the planet that are truly worth visiting. At the point when the discussion is about going for a vacation there are numerous things included in it. From booking tickets and lodgings to organize nearby touring there is a great deal of diligent work included. It get to be troublesome for people to deal with all these luxury tour and trip all alone, and travel planners are the professionals that are a one stop solution to all your travel needs.
Travel organizers are experts who arrange your whole trip from boarding till returning securely. If you are a travel freak or nature lover or need a break from your hectic life, travel planners are the first people you must contact. Here are some of the advantages you get when you choose an travel planner or a tour organizer for your excursion –
2,078 total views, no views today