Vietnam is one of the top luxury destination in Asia with hordes of tourist attraction. If we’re to create a rundown of some of the most popular tourist destinations, it has to be Hanoi, Sapa, the former imperial capital of Hué, the World Heritage Sites of Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, Hội An and Mỹ Sơn, coastal regions such as Nha Trang, the caves of Hạ Long Bay and the Marble Mountains. But like many countries, Vietnam also has some of the less explored and overlooked destinations which are worthy of a visit. Let’s take a look:
- Sapa -Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam. The village is a vibrant reflection of the signature French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures. As a matter of fact, you are left spellbound with its stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, unique stilt villages and Indochina peak, the Fansipan. It is more of around the year destinations wherein the travelers get a warm reception and encouraged to enjoy the best of Sapa all the year round with different taste of seasons and exciting outdoors.
- Dalat- Situated up in the southern highlands, so the temperature is great. Such is the enormity that it is called the Niagara Falls of Vietnam—no wonder people want to spend their honeymoon here. There’s plenty on offer at Dalat such as romantic carriage ride through the Valley of Love, and Dalat is also the number one producer of flowers in Vietnam, and this is more than a romantic reason to give your love a rose every day at your Honeymoon Travel.
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park– This nature reserve is recognized by UNESCO and is the location of Son Dong, the largest cave in the world as well as another 300 caves and grottos. Within Son Dong, there is a 13 meter long stretch of Underground River and beautiful stalactite and stalagmite formations. But that is not all. You also have many more significant and beautiful caves in the park which include Tien Son Cave, Thien Duong Cave and the Von cave system. This beauty of caves can be largely attributed to the unusual and beautiful rock formations in a 2000km square limestone zone. The local flora makes for the most pristine environment in the midst of the tropical vegetation and evergreen forests.
- Mekong Delta – It is also known as the “Rice bowl of Vietnam” is a land of enchanting floating markets, lush green rice fields, bird sanctuaries, fascinating villages and endless fruit gardens. To explore this part of the Ho Chi Minh City, it requires a couple of days to get to know more about Vietnam’s most fertile place. The delta also stores the powerhouse of abundant fruit, vegetables and river fish of all kinds. There is an endless list of treats to sample the local taste, but do your best to try the fish hotpot, grilled snails in black pepper sauce and the famous Ben Tre coconut. You are certain to get wowed and bowled by the warm and sincere hospitality Mekong people. To top it all, you have the cruising through the delta at dusk, dining with grilled fish and enjoying a refreshing beverage while watching the sunset.
303 total views, 6 views today
in their image and are looking to think outside the box.
Here are six questions to ask you to determine the honeymoon of your dreams! It is by associating your various desires that you will arrive to find the dream destination and the activities/accommodations that you wish.
- ADVENTURE OR IDLENESS: WHAT “STYLE” OF HONEYMOON?
First of all, it is important to determine the “style” you want for your Honeymoon destinations. While some couples will be enjoying a caribou-style pancake in Canada (but no, it’s not cliché!), others will prefer to photograph zebras and hyenas on safari.
Here is a list of topics, you choose the one (s) that suits you (the) best, you will already have more definite ideas:
- Lazing and fine sand
- Nature and little birds
- Culture and museums
- Urban discovery
- Local architecture
- WHICH REGION FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Once you have chosen your “style of travel,” it is essential to think about the region to which you wish to fly. Here are some things to think about:
- The climate: cold, temperate, arid, and exotic? And of course, the weather on site: it would be a shame to travel during the monsoon period for example!
- The language used: Some travelers prefer to go to countries where they master the language to facilitate exchanges with the locals.
- How many hours of flight are you willing to do?
- Does the cost of local living correspond to your budget?
1,154 total views, 3 views today
Romantic should be the honeymoon, relaxed and very special. A vacation to which one remembers gladly for a lifetime. So that your holiday dream becomes as you imagine, you should start planning early enough.
Tips for travel planning and preparation
Start early to plan
The earlier you start planning your honeymoon travel destination, the better. The rule of thumb is: If you start planning around half a year before the wedding, you can be sure to have a suitable selection of hotels and flights. Nothing can go wrong with the dream trip.
Where should it go?
Choose a destination that you both like and fits you as a couple. This can be a city break, a sports holiday or indeed the romantic, lonely sea island. The main thing, you agree.
When do you want to travel?
You do not have to start directly after the wedding on vacation. Often it is also nice to travel a few weeks later, when the first excitement has subsided, and perhaps even a few bureaucratic things are regulated. Anyone who likes it quietly is well advised in some destinations, not to start in the high season anyway. During off-season and mid-season, hotels are less crowded, local people are often more relaxed – and moreover, Continue reading
1,349 total views, 3 views today
Honeymoon is something which every couple dreams of going to a place where the feelings meet. So, if you are planning for your best places to travel honeymoon, then this is the right choice.
Since, you have decided to go on a romantic places for your honeymoon then, you are open to multitude of choices and apiece is better than the other in fact each one is superior.
So Welgrow Group is presenting you with the list of luxury honeymoon destinations, a must visit after your marriage at least one amongst. It is the time to make memories with your beloved which you will cherish forever. Select any one that fascinates the most. Continue reading
1,593 total views, no views today