in their image and are looking to think outside the box.
Here are six questions to ask you to determine the honeymoon of your dreams! It is by associating your various desires that you will arrive to find the dream destination and the activities/accommodations that you wish.
- ADVENTURE OR IDLENESS: WHAT “STYLE” OF HONEYMOON?
First of all, it is important to determine the “style” you want for your Honeymoon destinations. While some couples will be enjoying a caribou-style pancake in Canada (but no, it’s not cliché!), others will prefer to photograph zebras and hyenas on safari.
Here is a list of topics, you choose the one (s) that suits you (the) best, you will already have more definite ideas:
- Lazing and fine sand
- Nature and little birds
- Culture and museums
- Urban discovery
- Local architecture
- WHICH REGION FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Once you have chosen your “style of travel,” it is essential to think about the region to which you wish to fly. Here are some things to think about:
- The climate: cold, temperate, arid, and exotic? And of course, the weather on site: it would be a shame to travel during the monsoon period for example!
- The language used: Some travelers prefer to go to countries where they master the language to facilitate exchanges with the locals.
- How many hours of flight are you willing to do?
- Does the cost of local living correspond to your budget?
- WHAT TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION? WHAT ACTIVITIES?
To go into more details, you can think about the type of accommodation you would like to enjoy. What are your preferences? Luxurious hotel or hut on the beach? Discuss with your partner to make sure you are on the same page.
Same for the activities. Have you ever thought about the types of Romantic getaways you would like to do on site? You can write a short list of events not to miss. This will help you to define the geographical location of your accommodations.
- HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE?
It would seem that the average duration of a honeymoon is eight days. But there are no rules! If you have a budget but do not want to deprive you of a few days in love, why not opt for a long weekend in a capital? Or if you rarely go on a trip, why not for a trip for three weeks?
- WHICH PERIOD IS BEST FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
The time you will leave will depend on two main factors: your planning and the local climate. This is how you will avoid flying to India in the middle of July unless you would love to be rocked by the rippling rain!
- WHAT BUDGET FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Now that you have listed your different desires, all your dreams, you must readjust according to the budget you have. You will realize that a trip to Seychelles may be a little too expensive for you, but that there are beautiful beaches as exotic north of Sardinia!
Ask the team of Ghumakard what else is important when it comes to planning a perfect honeymoon with your loved ones.
4,143 total views, 3 views today