Aha! The millennial generation! Born in between 1981 and 2001, it is one of a kind as far as the entire fabric of travelers is concerned. They are a young lot in all the luxury travels which likes to travel the maverick way. But it is the same reason for which they are labeled as self-centered, social media obsessed, obnoxious pricks! What if we tell you that there is more than it meets the eye? For us, as Luxury travel operators in Gurgaon know the major facts and myths about them. Read on to find out more.
- Millennial do not like to travel with random people- Getting to travel with friends and family or even choosing to go is one thing but going with random people is another. And traveling solo has just gone easy thanks to the Luxury travel operators in Gurgaon who are customizing their travel itinerary for such travelers. Traveling budget, a teething problem in such tour is also taken care of so the millennial travelers get to travel across the world without bounds. Even the youngest of the pack in a millennial tour is at ease since he/she knows that they are here to gather perspective from people who may not be of the same age but are definitely intertwined with the same interests.
- Millennial are traveling to gain social media fame (and so do others) – This is neither a myth nor a fact but we would like to take a middle ground. It does turn out to be true in many surveys across the world that the first amenity which the millennial look for in hotel or other accommodation facility is uninterrupted WiFi service. And it is for obvious reason; to post photos in their best attire and shape in the backdrop of a tourist place or an historical architecture. But that is certainly not something which should be looked with disdain. Millennial are known to be social media influencers and some of them do have an envious number of followers in their social media handles. This creates the right channel for a two-way conversation instead of a one-way information dump, a fact that we immensely respect!
- Millennial are not irresponsible travelers- If they are irresponsible travelers, we wonder what category a traveler group would fall to when they travel in packs with annoyingly loud kids, a member who rushes to the buffet to bag more food than they could eat or simply a family who tries to steal hotel pleasantries that are prohibited. On the contrary, the millennial travelers have proven themselves as seekers of knowledge and better conversation makers since they are always out in the open to explore the deep roots of a culture. That is totally a different scenario when compare to a snobby family wanting transport vehicle to see places every mile or so!
To conclude, the very definition of travel is different to each person. More than the materialistic pleasures, it is a good idea to go with the flow of heart’s following and indulge in one thing you ache for. Just like the millennial do!
734 total views, no views today
For centuries, we have been given to understand that tourism is all about exploring the mere geographical countries and continents that hold the brilliant resources of nature and displays the beauty of heritage and culture. However, when it comes to exploring culture, the wanderlusts have different agendas when it comes to exploring luxury travel destinations. This can be simply enjoying the luxuries of staying at a hotel, go snorkeling in deep seas or climb on the cliff for getting the vibes of a true warrior who has won it all. But there are also a growing number of tipsy travelers who wish to have a laid back outing in their favorite destinations. Thus they have given rise to Wine Travel Destination.
Believe it or not but wine tourism is on the continuous rise with people taking a liking for walking through vineyards, sipping, slurping, talking with winemakers about landscapes, family, grape varieties and, after the fourth glass, the possibility of time travel. The world is fast catching up with this trend and is no more afraid of offending anyone’s line of thoughts which also include hardliners of culture who term it as a taboo to consume wine in the first place. As mentioned earlier, it is the structural change in luxury travels which has brought about this surge in wine tourism.
Furthermore, it goes without saying that we always set out on a luxury tour to relax in every stretch possible. Literally! Imagine visiting a vineyard in the midst damn-near-ideal arrangements of mountains and hills, with vines rising up slopes and rolling towards villages and towns designed for mellow well-being. It is the most perfect and natural ambiance that a globetrotter can ask for. It would not be an aberration that your cultivated taste for wine can be a ticket to exploring the most remote and yet most scenic places around the world.
Some of the top wine destinations in the world conceive of it as the cornerstone of civilization which caters to both material and spiritual needs. Another reason for the boom in Wine Travel Destination is the fact that the countries having such destination have expanded the whole idea of this niche. Previously, it was all about visiting vineyards doing a tasting, leave with a couple of bottles and that was that. But now this narrow set up has been broadened with a bucolic setting, in which people find their own level of wine activity. They can concentrate on tasting and talk, or cycling and walking. Wine is an entrée to all sorts of enjoyment.
Besides, there is also an idea that some of the wines “do not travel” i.e. the wine which you enjoy fresh right in the middle of the mountains may not taste as good in your luxurious penthouse with friends. The reason being that wine tasting is a multisensory activity engaging a plethora of moods, something similar to tasting the food from a different cuisine. Hence, Wine Travel Destination gives you the most fulfilling and satisfactory experience that can be revived for a long time.
887 total views, no views today
Travel is about seeking unique and memorable experiences. But there seems to be some amount of saturation out of the ordinaries of monotony which has left lots of travelers dissatisfied. And thus they are now looking to expand our horizons, venture on more unusual paths and meet and connect with local cultures and people. Enter experiential travel. Rather than just sightseeing, it’s a way to authentically immerse oneself in a destination and develop a deeper understanding of its culture.
This is what defines experiential travel, a type of luxury travels which focuses more on the contentment of soul rather than visiting the glorious places of historic significance and visual appeal. As a matter of fact, some also feel that an experiential tour is a beautiful amalgamation of spiritual tour and solo travel. There is some nomadic experience which can be enthralling and then there is also a journey of soul searching that the Experiential travel brings to the table.
Though we can always make any traveling journey an experiential one but there are some specific destinations or rather countries which always take the cake. If we look at the charm and the sheer amount of attraction factor, it is the Asian subcontinent which turns out to be the most apt getaway.
India, the south Asian country has long been considered as the perfect place of experiential travel. So vast are its realms and so rich are her resources in wellness and travel that there is every bit of a possibility that you would feel like exploring yourself multiple time. The holy city of Rishikesh offers a gamut of wellness centers and places which are perfectly secluded to give you the most striking feel of how you approach life at large.
Moving down south there is the state of Kerala which is the most suited destination to get some reprieve after a taxing luxury travels of the country. The state that has marked itself as one of the ayurvedic wellness spots on the world map. Retreat your mind with the most relieving therapeutic massage and the arts of meditation which helps you open the chambers of mind to unload stress and negativity.
Nepal, a country residing on the lap of the mighty Himalayas is a country wherein the experiential tours in the form of spirituality and everyday life are closely entwined. The remote valley near the picturesque Phewa Lake, Pokhara, is not a tourist attraction of sorts. Rather it is a definition for the Wanderers for understanding the nature whilst staying the closest.
Hence, it can be deduced that even the most affluent class visiting the extravagant destinations tend to fall back on the experiential tours not because all of the want it but because they believe it is the missing link of their life; a link that helps them fructify their mundane life and fortify the thoughts for well being. Visiting places and exploring the culture could be a walk in the park but only a handful few who are not disillusioned by luxury take the plunge to discover life in a broader perspective through Experiential travel.
797 total views, no views today
To choose a particular theme for your luxury travels can be quite a job to take over but if you have clarity of thought and precision in planning to mix your passion with travel, it is only going to maximize your fun. The traveler’s milieu is a vast and diverse one and many of them having a liking for wine destination travel. That is right. Even the not so sober and the tipsy have something artsy to explore! Wine lovers rejoice as there is plenty of amazing holiday destinations out there. And it’s not only renowned destinations like France where you can find fine vines to quaff from.
There’s a whole host of dreamy destinations for wine lovers where you can expect to enjoy some of the finest wines and eat food so delicious you’ll never want to leave. Take a look:
- Slovenia- It is one of the more underrated and a lesser known country producing the finest wines of the world. However, the vast majority of the perfectly fermenting juice, usually grape juice is not exportable. Instead, they consume the vast majority of it themselves! Slovenia remains something of a hidden gem of the global wine industry. With three main wine-producing regions – Drava, Lower Sava, and Littoral, you can pick and choose where you take a tour and expect delicious, home-cooked food as well. The city of Maribor is where you’ll find the ancient vine, which only produces around 100 bottles each year. When you need to walk off the wine, head for Lake Bohinj and Lake Bled for fresh air and breathtaking views.
- Stellenbosch, South Africa- Stellenbosch’s wine-producing heritage dates back more than 335 years. No wonder you can have the fabulous glass of vino on your Wine Travel Destination. The destination also speaks of legacy and many legendary tales which makes the entire exploration experience of life. Encompassing over 140 vineyards, you can visit Stellenbosch on a day trip from Cape Town. However to truly enjoy the joys of the area, stay a night or two and enjoy one of the many wine experiences on offer, such as the blending class at Middelvlei Wine Estate. There’s even ‘wine’ blending for children using grape juice instead of the real deal. Don’t let your senses get befooled over the fact that Stellenbosch is famous for wines alone. Equally irresistible are the food on offer. The greatest combo is a chocolate wine pairing.
- Santorini, Greece- Known for those picture-perfect white-washed villas against beautiful blue seas, Santorini offers yet more to the wine-loving traveler. Learn how to use the fresh island ingredients to create beautiful Greek food at the acclaimed Selene Restaurant, in the village of Pyrgos. And top it off with delicious wine with the most indigenous and unique method. The wine is grown in the volcanic soil and the special climate of Santorini. Wine tours at one of the many vineyards are plentiful, but the Art Space – a contemporary art gallery in a winery dating back to 1861, is particularly special as it is located eight meters underground.
955 total views, no views today
Beaches have always caught the fancy of globetrotters all across the globe for the sheer easy going atmosphere that it has to offer. The luxury beach destinations only sweetens the deal as you get the prime enjoyment and delight to get immersed in clean water amidst the posh beach resorts which give you all the amenities to revive your nerves after the long hours diving and snorkeling. Opting for a Beach Travel Destination is a wholesome experience in its own right. Here we list the best luxury destinations of the world where you can splash into!
- Fiji- Fiji, a country which does not enjoy much of the positive opinion among the populist globetrotters is a country with hidden beach treasures. Its beaches have the elegant Wakaya Club, which has gone through multi-million dollar upgrade lift. The same can be said of the South Pacific oasis, you will experience an equally luxurious home away from home. The collection of exciting, exclusive listings at ThirdHome will match you to a beautiful home for your tropical vacation.
2. The Seychelles- When thinking of beautiful places, The Seychelles is one of the first places that comes to mind. With rare wildlife, crystal clear waters, lush rainforests, and breath-taking beaches all outlined before a striking backdrop of rocks, this truly is like paradise. To get the maximum of a wonderful experience in this archipelago, it is highly recommended you take a cruise around the islands.
3. Maldives- Could you possibly find a country which is built entirely upon the best sea and sand in the world? Maldives is the goldmine of some of the most well documented resorts like the One & Only Reethi Rah, sport addict’s dreamland, Velaa Private Island, and LVMH’s uber-chic Cheval Blanc will be joined by the new St. Regis, which is sure to be a magnet. It is high time you added Maldives in you bucket list of luxury beach destinations.
4. Cape Town, South Africa- This coastal South African city is one of the most complete dream destinations in the world — with one of the best food scenes, some really happening night life, and beautiful beaches. What you also get is a beautiful cutting-edge art and a buzzing commercial scene all within minutes of incredible wildlife and scenic mountains for hiking. The city is soon to see the Silo Hotel which shall be opened inside the new Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa with dramatic views of the waterfront and Table Mountain, whimsically eclectic interiors, rooftop infinity pool and bar, and inside access to the city’s hottest museum.
5. Portugal- The charming country where you can look to conquer the waves with your surfboard or want to travel with your beau. Beaches like the Praia da Costa Nova, Ilhavo (Aveiro) is one of the many calmer beaches in the country that is known and spoken highly of for some of the exciting underwater adventures. A place you are least likely to forget!
1,764 total views, no views today