Beaches have always caught the fancy of globetrotters all across the globe for the sheer easy going atmosphere that it has to offer. The luxury beach destinations only sweetens the deal as you get the prime enjoyment and delight to get immersed in clean water amidst the posh beach resorts which give you all the amenities to revive your nerves after the long hours diving and snorkeling. Opting for a Beach Travel Destination is a wholesome experience in its own right. Here we list the best luxury destinations of the world where you can splash into!
- Fiji- Fiji, a country which does not enjoy much of the positive opinion among the populist globetrotters is a country with hidden beach treasures. Its beaches have the elegant Wakaya Club, which has gone through multi-million dollar upgrade lift. The same can be said of the South Pacific oasis, you will experience an equally luxurious home away from home. The collection of exciting, exclusive listings at ThirdHome will match you to a beautiful home for your tropical vacation.
2. The Seychelles- When thinking of beautiful places, The Seychelles is one of the first places that comes to mind. With rare wildlife, crystal clear waters, lush rainforests, and breath-taking beaches all outlined before a striking backdrop of rocks, this truly is like paradise. To get the maximum of a wonderful experience in this archipelago, it is highly recommended you take a cruise around the islands.
3. Maldives- Could you possibly find a country which is built entirely upon the best sea and sand in the world? Maldives is the goldmine of some of the most well documented resorts like the One & Only Reethi Rah, sport addict’s dreamland, Velaa Private Island, and LVMH’s uber-chic Cheval Blanc will be joined by the new St. Regis, which is sure to be a magnet. It is high time you added Maldives in you bucket list of luxury beach destinations.
4. Cape Town, South Africa- This coastal South African city is one of the most complete dream destinations in the world — with one of the best food scenes, some really happening night life, and beautiful beaches. What you also get is a beautiful cutting-edge art and a buzzing commercial scene all within minutes of incredible wildlife and scenic mountains for hiking. The city is soon to see the Silo Hotel which shall be opened inside the new Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa with dramatic views of the waterfront and Table Mountain, whimsically eclectic interiors, rooftop infinity pool and bar, and inside access to the city’s hottest museum.
5. Portugal- The charming country where you can look to conquer the waves with your surfboard or want to travel with your beau. Beaches like the Praia da Costa Nova, Ilhavo (Aveiro) is one of the many calmer beaches in the country that is known and spoken highly of for some of the exciting underwater adventures. A place you are least likely to forget!
1,893 total views, 3 views today