In its streets, we can find brand new cars and the jet set strolling through its streets. The contradiction pursues this city that, although of conservative roots as it happens in all the Arab Emirates, is considered a city of sin in its own right. It is also the city to which the billionaires go to do their shopping because Dubai places great emphasis on this kind of tourism.
In fact, nowadays the town is identified by its shopping festival every year as the most important celebration of the city and the largest of its kind. To Dubai- it is visited multiple times, not only as a destination city but as an air bridge between Europe and the United States West, with Asia and Oceania. In fact, it is usually one of the most sought-after destinations being the city of luxury and ostentation.
Top 5 things to do in Dubai
- Visit to the Arabian Tower or Burj Al Arab: It is the hotel by antonomasia and its creation supposed a revolution as far as oriental architecture is concerned. This ostentatious tower cannot be visited unless it is reserved for breakfast, lunch or tea. The price per person for a dinner is about 90-100 euros but there is not a single traveler who has not been proud to enter the brand new Dubai.
- Visit to the desert of Dubai: One of the things to do more interesting is a 4X4 crossing. They can be hired in the same Dubai or before the trip. In any case, it is a wonderful option to consider. Above all we will discover the great importance that you will have if you travel with a group of friends or family.
- Practice golf at “The Emirates Golf Club”: Do not like golf? No Problem! This is not the only attraction here. The Dubai Golf Club is one of the best reviews have regarding the quality – price of the food, that is, if you want to dine or make a “brunch”, this will be the place in the Emirates.
- The Wild Wadi Water Park: An unmissable visit if you are traveling with children, this water park is very well valued, in part, because of its location, since it is very close to the Araj Burj Al Ara tower.
- The Jumeirah Mosque: The mosque is one of the most visited luxury destinations in Dubai of interest due to its great beauty, very relevant in all cases. It is one of the largest in the Arab Emirates and it is also worth it because in the vicinity it is possible to get close to the Pavilion Dive Center and enjoy diving. Nothing more pleasant for travelers who want some sport and adventure.
A low-cost hotel in the Arab Emirates
The Arab Emirates not only have honeymoon destinations in Dubai but also offer an inexpensive accommodation for travelers who want to know all these options. We start with a small list of the cheapest hostels and hostels for those who wish to travel in the company of friends:
315 total views, 6 views today
The glitzy city of Dubai has all the luxury and grandeur which precedes its reputation of being the most decorated and celebrated emirates of the UAE. This city is known for its high-rises and some of the most visited shopping malls. But equally spectacular is the multifariousness of natural surroundings of the city that adds to its beauty. From arid desert that stretches beyond the reach of normal vision to the scintillating beaches that hosts the wild waves, Dubai has it all. So without any further ado, we present to you the 10 luxury destinations in Dubai that you must add to your itinerary.
- Burj Khalifa- Not putting this imposingly gigantic marvel of modern engineering in your itinerary would mean any of the two; you are either oblivious or being ignorant. The bird’s eye view of the city atop the tower is literally going to be the high point of your luxury travel in Dubai. But mark the words. Book your entrance ticket to go to the top tower well in advance to avoid the serpentine queue and to also save a few bucks!
- Burj al-Arab- The world’s tallest hotel that stands at 321 meters high has an interesting design that resembles the billowing dhow sail. What makes it even more attractive is a choreographed colored lighting show at night. Since you are going to be on an unlimited dubai luxury travel, experience the over-the-top opulence of a dinner beneath the water at Al Mahara Restaurant,where floor-to-ceiling glass panels in the dining room walls allow you to view sea life while you eat.
- Jumeirah Beach- This is anything but a stripe of sandy bliss and possibly the most popular too. With restaurants and hotels strung all along its length, this is the most preferred spot for tourists hands down. After all the fun and frolic of sandplay on the beach, you can head to the Majlis Ghorfat Um Al-Sheef which is which was built in the year 1955 as the summer residence of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al-Maktoum.
- Deira- Deira lies on the northern bank of Dubai Creek and the bustling streets only corroborates the fact that this is the place that serves as the melting pot of all the nationalities. It has found affinity and popularity among the wanderlusts primarily because of the “souks” or markets. The most popular among the people on dubai luxury travel? Deira Gold souk, the largest gold market in the world.
- Heritage and Divine Village- Far away from the modern architecture and hugely commercialized establishments, there stays a pristine world which has its own rustic charm and historic significance. If you are the one willing to explore Dubai’s architectural, cultural and maritime artifacts, the Heritage and Divine Village can your ideal stop. This has been the mainstay that also packs the recreations of the quaint Bedouin and coastal village life. There are a few Persian homes, a traditional coffeehouse. To add even more of the traditional appeal, the village has small souk where potters and weavers practice their handicrafts at the stalls.
Other than the aforementioned spots and famous destination that should be covered in your luxury dubai travel, be sure to check out the Dubai Aquarium, the modern downtown business district of Sheikh Zayed Road, the unbelievably designed Palm beach and Ibn Battuta Mall, the largest theme based mall in the world.
653 total views, no views today
Vacation to a hot place is always great fun and Dubai is one of those exceptional destinations with dazzling beauty and endless attractions. This bustling city introduces a unique lifestyle for travelers, and people can enjoy witnessing the charm of the region known for oil resources. Whatever your vacation plan; exploring this metropolitan meets all the options of people with unique taste; the fantastic shopping centers, landmarks, architectural splendors, modern construction and many more wonders in the charming region. The islands, themed attractions, parks, beaches and religious places and few are worth to explore during Dubai holiday destination.
- Burj Khalifa
The prominent place to explore during Dubai holiday destination is the highest Burj Khalifa structure. This artificial tower reflects the modern style of architecture and with the exceptional work of art that stands as the glorious attraction of the Middle East. The imposing beauty of the tallest tower in the world is being witnessed, and people can enjoy the scenic beauty of the region.
A unique attraction of Dubai is skydiving that attracts every traveler to win the enthralling experience. One can enjoy several activities full of adventure, including snowboarding, skiing along with some more are perfect to enjoy in the thematic complex.
- Zabeel Park
A fascinating park welcomes people to enjoy honeymoon destinations in Dubai with boat trips and entertainment activities. Zabeel Park is a place to play and even enjoy featured games and Continue reading
985 total views, 3 views today
Unprejudiced, luxurious, bold and surreal. Dubai is now a universal synonym of reality that is independent of reality. A magical place that promises to make everything possible, “an Island that there is no adult,” where instead of pirates, mermaids, and lost children, we find legendary palaces, Sheikh’s billionaires and some of the most amazing sights in the world.
Dubai is the synthesis of all those recreational destinations, lavish and glossy that entered the popular imagination and have played with our imagination: it is a bit ‘Las Vegas, is a little’ New York, is a bit ‘Tokyo and is a little ‘Milan.
Dubai is a city that in recent years has rewritten the rules of the city, refusing to set limits. Choosing a Dubai holiday destination means entering the world apart, made of unbridled fun, 800 meters high-rise buildings, shopping centers with hundreds of shops and most irreverent tendencies.
Dubai is a contradiction, a meeting between the roaring frenzy of urban and technological progress and Middle Eastern traditions that still strongly influence the social life of the city. The luxury destinations Dubai is also its most interesting aspect, offering a very broad choice of leisure and pleasure seekers in search of ever seen, but also a vast cultural scene of Dubai quieter and intriguing.
Best of Dubai- Dubai holiday destination
Visit Deirah, the business district which is home to several attractions, Continue reading
2,593 total views, 3 views today
It is true that money cannot buy all the happiness of life and most of the happiest moments of your life are priceless. Nevertheless, it is also a fact that some kinds of happiness can be achieved only through money and traveling is one of them. If you want to obtain happiness in your life through traveling new cities, then you have to have a good amount of money in your pocket. While planning for visiting the luxury destinations in Dubai, you should plan your budget. Though the places are the luxurious ones but that does not mean you have to dig a hole in your pocket or spend all your saving in just one tour.
But before everything else you should know these places. Spend a little time and do some research on this topic. Get an idea of the luxury family travel Destination in Dubai that you can visit with your loved ones.
This is the place perfect for the shopping lovers. Dubai Mall is also the entrance of Burj Khalifa. It also provides entry to the Dubai Aquarium. The place Continue reading
2,803 total views, 6 views today
When a conversation initiated with the words like eternal deserts, stunning skyscrapers and an impressive coastline, the city that captures the mind is Dubai, profoundly known as the city of gold. City’s uncanny verve and obsession for architecture has made it one of the favorite tourist hub across the world. The metropolis is the playground for the luxury lovers across the world. The city has a lot to amuse the traveler from unrivaled designer shopping to lively nightlife. City’s hotels are taller and bigger makes them luxury destinations in Dubai.
Winter is knocking-Its time to knock Dubai holiday destination
Dubai holiday destination abode of the tallest building on the earth that looms boldly over a futuristic skyline of high-rise towers and an elevated metro network woven across the city. But if you think that city has only shopping hubs and skyscrapers then you have to think again, because there are abundant off the track activities that Dubai can offer. Most importantly now is the right time to think of Dubai holiday destination as winter Sun is gazing at the sky.
Comestible luxury destinations Dubai <id=”Jumhere”>>
Dubai holiday destination has profoundly emerging culinary scene to match the ambition of its modern vision. Marina Social by Jason Atherton and La Petite Mansion counts in the luxury travel destinations in Dubai. And some of the best streaks of the town are served by Nusr-et in the Four Seasons. And if you are a vegan, Bestro a dairy and meat free counter in the Dubai Mall luscious plant based dishes.
Luxury destinations Dubai-To unleash the artist in you.
If you are looking forward to expanding your collection of art scenes then Dubai holiday destination worth a selection for you. Continue reading
2,768 total views, no views today
Dubai holiday destinations ensures a great fun in the sun. This city has such an implantation of society, legacy, and present day luxuries that it will engage even the most discriminating of visitors.
Stay in some of the world’s best motels, shop in an assortment of boutiques and shopping centers, or spend a quality time in its magnetizing beaches. Some of the top rated luxury destinations in Dubai are as under.
1. Burj Khalifa
If you plan to visit luxury destinations Dubai make sure to include the attractions in the Burj Khalifa tower to your agenda of things you must see. This humongous tower’s height is over 828 meters. This is the miraculous example of high tech architecture. It is the tallest building in the world. It is a world-class destination considered as the masterpiece of downtown Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa Tower is situated in the heart of Dubai. It is encompassed by luxury, astonishing shopping destinations, five star hotels and a wide assortment of entertainment alternatives. The tower houses Burj Khalifa living arrangements, corporate workplaces, private residences, suites and hotel guestrooms are exemplary.
9,055 total views, 2 views today