The glitzy city of Dubai has all the luxury and grandeur which precedes its reputation of being the most decorated and celebrated emirates of the UAE. This city is known for its high-rises and some of the most visited shopping malls. But equally spectacular is the multifariousness of natural surroundings of the city that adds to its beauty. From arid desert that stretches beyond the reach of normal vision to the scintillating beaches that hosts the wild waves, Dubai has it all. So without any further ado, we present to you the 10 luxury destinations in Dubai that you must add to your itinerary.
- Burj Khalifa- Not putting this imposingly gigantic marvel of modern engineering in your itinerary would mean any of the two; you are either oblivious or being ignorant. The bird’s eye view of the city atop the tower is literally going to be the high point of your luxury travel in Dubai. But mark the words. Book your entrance ticket to go to the top tower well in advance to avoid the serpentine queue and to also save a few bucks!
- Burj al-Arab- The world’s tallest hotel that stands at 321 meters high has an interesting design that resembles the billowing dhow sail. What makes it even more attractive is a choreographed colored lighting show at night. Since you are going to be on an unlimited dubai luxury travel, experience the over-the-top opulence of a dinner beneath the water at Al Mahara Restaurant,where floor-to-ceiling glass panels in the dining room walls allow you to view sea life while you eat.
- Jumeirah Beach- This is anything but a stripe of sandy bliss and possibly the most popular too. With restaurants and hotels strung all along its length, this is the most preferred spot for tourists hands down. After all the fun and frolic of sandplay on the beach, you can head to the Majlis Ghorfat Um Al-Sheef which is which was built in the year 1955 as the summer residence of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed al-Maktoum.
- Deira- Deira lies on the northern bank of Dubai Creek and the bustling streets only corroborates the fact that this is the place that serves as the melting pot of all the nationalities. It has found affinity and popularity among the wanderlusts primarily because of the “souks” or markets. The most popular among the people on dubai luxury travel? Deira Gold souk, the largest gold market in the world.
- Heritage and Divine Village- Far away from the modern architecture and hugely commercialized establishments, there stays a pristine world which has its own rustic charm and historic significance. If you are the one willing to explore Dubai’s architectural, cultural and maritime artifacts, the Heritage and Divine Village can your ideal stop. This has been the mainstay that also packs the recreations of the quaint Bedouin and coastal village life. There are a few Persian homes, a traditional coffeehouse. To add even more of the traditional appeal, the village has small souk where potters and weavers practice their handicrafts at the stalls.
Other than the aforementioned spots and famous destination that should be covered in your luxury dubai travel, be sure to check out the Dubai Aquarium, the modern downtown business district of Sheikh Zayed Road, the unbelievably designed Palm beach and Ibn Battuta Mall, the largest theme based mall in the world.
572 total views, 6 views today