Speak of a country that waltzes as effortlessly between the urban and the outdoors as Austria. Perhaps it is the journey which really is the destination in Austria. Much to your amazement, one day you’re cresting alpine summits, the next you’re gliding around imperial Vienna. This makes Austria a destination of interesting things to do and places to visit that will excite the entire family. From the world’s oldest amusement park to the world’s largest ice cave and from salt mines to dinosaur parks, there is no end of entertainment for the little ones in Austria.
- Wiener Prater: When people talk about the Wiener Prater they often mean the “Wurstelprater”, the world’s oldest amusement park. But it certainly packs even more of the fun and thrill with the fact that it is a large public park in Vienna’s 2nd district Leopoldstadt
- Schönbrunn Palace: A red hot favorite among kids, the Schönbrunn Palace makes most of it popularity among kids with attractions including a maze and a large zoo
- ZOOM Children’s Museum : This is another children’s delight wherein children can be proactive as a host of exhibitions and museums give them a chance to look-into, relish the antics of the past.
- Haus des Meeres : It is like a wealth of creatures and habitats to explore, a beautiful oasis in the middle of Vienna.
- Austria’s easternmost state entices with around 300 sunny days in a year and offers a wide variety of tourist attractions for the whole family. Six nature parks and the Neusiedler See-Seewinkle National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site,
- Obir Stalactite Caves: Obir Stalactite Caves is the mandatory stopover when a family is vacationing in Carinthia, a fascinating natural wonder. During the magical light and audio show the stones start to speak and the dragon who lives in the cave comes back to life. Tip: Warm clothing and prior reservation are recommended
- Minimundus: A miniature park of sorts that leaves you amazed with replica of famous buildings. In short it can be defined as educational and at the same time entertaining for children.
- Carnuntum: Ancient Roman ruins are present in the town where significant Romanization occurred when the town was selected as the garrison of the Legio XV Apollinaris.
- Dachstein Caves: One of the most beautiful ice caves you will ever get to see. Half the way, you need to take the cable car, and then the walk to the cave is steep. Explore the realms through the Mammut Cave and the Koppenbrüller Cave on your trip to Dachstein in Salzkammergut
- Hirschalm Fairytale Park: Stay at Hirschalm Fairytale Park and watch the kids search for the magical Crystal, whizz down the summer toboggan track and enjoy 4 giant trampolines plus a natural playground
- Hallstatt Salt Mine: Set out on an educational escapade with gorgeous view of the still active salt mine.
- Giant Ice Caves in Werfen: Werfen’s “World of Ice Giants” is actually the world’s biggest ice cave: The cave system extends more than 42 km deep into the mountain.
- Hallein Salt Mine: A trip to the Hallein Salt Mine is a must for anyone visiting nearby Salzburg.
- Altaussee Salt Mine: The fascination of this world of salt simply cannot be quantified. It is worth seeing in principle and kids would have a great time in the salt mine with slides
- Styrassic Park: Situated near Bad Gleichberg, you can see impressive nature and reconstruction of dinosaurs.
- Stübing Open Air Museum: Very beautiful park with historical houses on display from all over Austria. This calm place gives you a wonderful glance back into a simpler, yet harder past. Almost no distractions from modern times give you beautiful immersion into the surroundings.
- The Fisser Flitzer: This thrilling summer toboggan takes riders along a 2,200m course at speeds of up to 45 km/h.
- Witch’s Water Hochsöll : Boredom can never prevail in the Witch’s Water Hochsöll – the attractions includes climbing ponds, mud pools, fire places and many more.
- Ötzidorf Umhausen: Situated in scenic location and next to nice outdoor swimming pool/lake. Indoor and outdoor exhibitions are interesting and informative. You can immerse yourself in the prehistoric life of Ötzi
- Alpine Zoo Innsbruck: When the church bells ring in Innsbruck, the wolves at the Alpine Zoo howl along in unison. There are as many as A 2000 animals and flora and fauna of the Alps.
- Area 47: Explore the probably sportiest 20,000 m² world-wide: great swimming lake incl. superb waterslide park, high altitude water chutes and diving platform promising water fun in dizzy heights.
- Inatura: An interesting interactive museum for nature, science and physical phenomena with special focus on animals living in the Alps as well mountain-related phenomena in the nature such as the avalanche.
- Alpine Coaster Golm: An exhilarating 2.6 km alpine coaster ride between Latschau and Vadans with 44 jumps.
612 total views, 3 views today
Australia is a land that can offer you a dream vacation. No matter whether you are planning your Australia trip with your family or solo, the country will always welcome you with warmth and let you have some of the most precious moments of your life. It can be your honeymoon too that you wish to celebrate in this beautiful country and there are lots of things that you would love to explore and watch together as a married couple.
Australia is known for its contrast of natural beauty. This is a country where along with untouched coastlines you can enjoy vibrant and multicultural cities too. You can have safari tours across the vast deserts, and on the next day, you can go for trekking through the primitive rainforest. This is the country where you can see some of the quirkiest wildlife of the earth and feel extremely interested. Let’s have a virtual tour of the biggest island and the smallest continent of the world.
Sydney Opera House
This is a famous establishment that becomes iconic for Australia. Whenever the name of the country is uttered anywhere on the globe, people get the vision of the Opera House at least once in their mind. This breathtakingly beautiful building has the shape of huge shells, and it is located on Sydney’s Bennelong Point. It is present on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The location of this building is stunning, and it is surrounded by deep blue water from three sides. As a visitor, you can enjoy foods in any of the restaurants located there or have a small tour inside the building which consists a concert hall, a cinema, studios, and theaters. However, the best view can be obtained from a distance; mostly from the harbor cruise.
Great Barrier Reef
This is one of the world’s largest living structures and can be visible from the outer space. The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park was established in 1975 to secure its fragile and weak eco-system. You can see more than 3,000 coral reefs, 300 coral cays, inshore mangrove islands, 600 continental islands, including the beautiful Whitsunday group in these ecosystems. This is considered as one of the natural wonders of this planet. You can enjoy diving there and experience soft Continue reading
3,056 total views, 6 views today
Having vacation with the family can be the best experience of your life. However, when you go on a trip with your family members; especially with your kids, then you need to consider few factors. There are some matters that you must be careful about while going to somewhere for a family vacation including your children. Ensure their safety and enjoyment is a must. Greece is one of those places on this planet that can make the kids happy every time they visit this country. There are countless things to do in Greece when you are on a family trip there.
However, to make your family Travel a memorable one, you need to follow some tips from the very beginning. It starts from the day you plan your trip to Greece.
Places To Visit
Know about the top places in Greece where you can go with your family. There are plenty of luxury destinations Greece where you can enjoy your hours with your loved ones, your partner and kids. Your family can have their best vacation in Greece if you become successful to choose the right places for them. To know about these places you should do some Continue reading
2,857 total views, 3 views today
Traveling, a word whose thought is enough to make people excited. Everyone wants to travel the world and see the beauties of nature, learn new things, experience new emotions and enjoy. Travelling has diverse meanings to different persons. Everybody loves traveling. Some with family, some with friends and some travel alone as a medium to attain their inner peace and be enlightened. Every journey, tour or trip has its own meaning. The only obligation for traveling is to be happy and enjoy the moment as one do not get to travel again and again. Every moment to be lived like never before. Travelling is not just an experience one must have but it is an emotion, a feeling that is meant to touch and rejuvenate the person to the very core of the soul.
This world is filled with the places to go and kick start the excitement that has gone missing in the life. Places to mesmerize, to amaze and to even to make humans wonder their existence. Even a complete human life is not enough to see and feel the beauty of the planet Earth. Mother Earth holds so many beauties and treasures in itself that one can never have enough of them and all are family travel destinations.
The usual problem when someone plans to travel is where to go? And this is a question of big concern because due to the confusion created by this question one tends to either cancel the plan or visit the same place which they already did. The problem to this question is to go and enjoy the beaches. This is called as the beach travel.
This is a new form of traveling which came into trending approximately from the year 2000. In this, all a person needs to do is to select a beach and find a traveling package for that beach through any traveling agent and enjoy. Beach Travel is for everyone, from a family to a newly married couple on their honeymoon Continue reading
1,975 total views, 2 views today
Family Travel is developing and thriving as more guardians with restricted time need to invest quality energy with their kids. Likewise there are increasingly grandparents traveling on trips with their grandchildren. Family travel can be characterized as any blend of relatives of any age traveling together for a travel. This business sector doesn’t have room schedule-wise for inquiring about everything themselves or they get overpowered with the mass of data accessible to them on the web and they are eager for the master help of Travel Agents.
As per the Family Travel Network well more than 100 million excursions for each year incorporate kids. It makes family travel one of the quickest developing travel corners.
Family Vacations are actually amass travel particularly the same number of the family trips incorporate more distant family. As a rule this may be the one time a year all the family can get together. Particularly in this day and age when work and tutoring has a tendency to have families spread over various urban areas either broadly or universally.
4,127 total views, 4 views today