You must be planning to celebrate this Christmas and New Year with your friends and family. What else will be the best to explore luxury destinations in Australia? Australia offers a blend of traditional and modern lifestyle. It offers countless luxury destinations that include natural wonders, wildlife, dazzling beaches and cosmopolitan metropolises. You will enjoy exploring the beauty of Australia as it matches every taste, budget, age and interest. You will love to visit fabulous lands and experience aquatic adventures of Australia. I’m going to share a few most popular luxury destinations in Australia.
Lizard Island: The Lizard Island Resort was closed in 2014 due to damage caused by Cyclone Ita. It is situated in the Great Barrier Reef and reopened last year after refurbishment that costs approx $45 million. You can access the island via scenic flight only. It is extremely exciting to explore island national park and beaches. You can enjoy New Year evening on the planet which is considered among the seven natural wonders of the world.
Berkley River Lodge: It is located in the super remote of Western Australia and you can reach here via private airplane only. You will be delighted to enjoy pure luxury in remote wilds of Australia. The luxury lodge faces the Timor Sea. You can spend romantic holidays here with delicious food prepared by the expert chef of lodge and exploring wonderful waterfalls and amazing rock pools in the great wildness of Kimberley via helicopter.
Melbourne: It is called the cultural capital of Australia and famous for its shopping, food hubs and wine. It is the second populous city of Australia and wins to add its name in the list of Australia luxury travels. You can enjoy shopping luxury brands at Chapel Street, Royal Arcade and Melbourne Central. It is really exciting to enjoy the delicious European street food in Melbourne.
Tasmania: The place is famous for its amazing wilderness and locally produced wines. It is exciting to explore the untouched beauty of Tasmania. You can enjoy the warm welcome, food and facilities of luxury resorts of Tasmania. The eye catching view of Freycinet Peninsula makes your holiday memorable. Spend days to view the beauty of fantastic natural environment. You will love to taste the freshly cooked Oyster.
Lord Howe Island, NSW: It is one of the unique famous romantic destinations and listed by Unesco, as a world Heritage Site. The place is situated 600 kilometer far from the coast of NSW. The untouched forest and stunning beaches makes it a perfect honeymoon destination for couples. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of ocean and mountains during your stay at luxury hotels and resorts.
To make a planned and comfortable holiday to Australia you can connect with expert luxury tour operator Gurgaon. These people offer several discounted deals on hotel and flight booking. Luxury tour operators in Gurgaon help you to suggest destination and places according to your choice, budget and preference. Once you have link with a tour operator everything will be manage on your behalf. You just need to pack your bags for a stunning holiday.
1,040 total views, 7 views today
Australia compounds several smaller islands which makes it the single most self-contained country that attracts hordes of tourists every year. It is also the country that has the heart of the luxury travelers set on the majestic beauty. There is no dearth of luxury destinations in Australia, and that is why we bring you the best of the best destination. Take your pick!
Melbourne Helicopter Tour- View the sights of Melbourne from an aerial perspective with a thrilling helicopter tour! Feel the goose bumps rising rapidly over the urban highlights like the Yarra River, Albert Park, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Grand Prix track, and hover above the beautiful coastline of St Kilda. You can also choose to take a guided commentary tour by your pilot to take an unforgettable flight. The air journey covers such areas as Flemington Racecourse, Eureka Tower, Federation Square, Docklands and the city’s emerald urban parks. Get on with the fun of guessing your favorite landmarks whilst listening to the pilot’s narration through a two-way narration communication system.
Gold Coast Sunset Cruise- Australia always scores high for being a soothing luxury destination due to the country’s riches and never ending coastline. A beautifully true fact that unfolds once you go sailing into the beautiful Gold Coast Broadwater aboard a luxury catamaran. Relax in complete comfort with a glass of bubbly in hand as the sun sets majestically over the Gold Coast hinterland. See deserted beaches and isolated islands, and keep your eyes peeled for friendly bottle nose dolphins surfing the bow wave as wallabies fossick on the beach and sea eagles soar overhead. Take in the splendor of the Surfers Paradise skyline as it comes alive with a dazzling display of city lights.
Go golfing in Sydney- Spend a day in a golf lover’s paradise and visit your choice of Sydney’s most prestigious and exclusive golf clubs. Start the day with a chauffeured ride to the club in a Porsche, get ready with exclusive Callaway golf-wear, and hop on board your motorized cart. Admire Pacific Ocean views as you spend the day on the golf course and relax with food and beverages in the luxurious surroundings when your game is through.
A tour to the Great Ocean Road- Victoria, the south eastern state of Australia is where the most dramatic south-west coastline covers an incredible range of scenery. It is where you see the world-famous waves at Bells Beach or ease the mood on the sand at Angle Sea. Head to the old fishing village of Port Fairy which is filled with charm and get among the buzzing arts community in Lorne. Another scenic destination that you cannot let go off the sight in your Australia Luxury Travel is the 12 Apostles. The biggest wow factor; watching the craggy limestone stacks surging majestically from the Southern Ocean. The nature is most diverse as you see em all. Be amazed in the astounding beauty of the rainforests and rivers to old volcanoes and rugged coastlines. Finally, you are left amazed in the midst of thundering waterfalls and sparkling gorges of the Great Otway National Park and walk through the tops of ancient, mossy trees. The Great Ocean Road is probably the best breeding spot for a host native wildlife. The Logans Beach in Warrnambool is the best place to spot the whales cave between the month of May and September.
Sydney Opera House Tour- This is a must visit place if you are in Sydney. The views are breathtaking. The tour would be a nice explanation to history and you can also see the various theatres/halls inside. At night there are light shows which last about 10-20 minutes. To top it off, there’s restaurants galore that serves sumptuous dinner whilst enjoying excellent views. The least you could say about this excellent structure is “mesmerizing”.
1,218 total views, 3 views today
Australia is known as the land down under for its sandy, white beaches, cute and cuddly wildlife and red, arid centre. With so much diversity it’s hard to know where to start when you are planning a trip to Australia. Much as Australia is known as an ideal destination for backpacking, many have also found a liking for luxury destinations in Australia.
- Sydney Opera– Nothing but the grand Opera House comes to our minds when we speak of Sydney, Australia. It can be safely said that this modern architectural marvel is definitely the place to visit for Australia luxury destinations. Its structural build is similar to the huge shells or billowing sails. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites has enlisted this structure as world’s great architectural icons. Get ready to get a stunning view of the water surrounding the structure from all the three sides and the Royal Botanic Gardens border it to the south. This can truly become a perfect spot for the newlyweds as they can get to enjoy a performance here; dine at one of the restaurants; or take a tour of the building, which encompasses theaters, studios, a concert hall, exhibition rooms, and a cinema. But watching the Sydney Opera House from a distance is the sight to behold. And for all the photo buffs, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair in the Royal Botanic Gardens is where you can click tons of selfies, or you can hop aboard a harbor cruise or ferry for yet another picturesque perspective.
- Bondi Beach– If your Australia luxury travel is set to be all about seaside stroll or picnic then the Bondi Beach is the best place to head to. This is one of the most frequented spots in the by the tourists especially during Christmas and New Year’s. Besides the long stretch of coastal lines, there are also the Sunday markets, ocean pools and Skate Park.
- Adelaide- The fifth largest city of Australia is also one of the best places to visit in the entire country. Located on a plain between rolling hills and the Gulf St. Vincent, and bordered by many of Australia’s famous wine regions, Adelaide has a lot to offer if you happen to be a foodie. The city is replete with café and hotels that serve both international and authentic local delicacies. As part of your excursion, you can visit on the banks of the Elder Park that has a mix of modern and historic architecture.
- Broome- Broome, a perpetually sunny town located in Western Australia’s Kimberley Region, known as one of the most unique wilderness destinations in the country, offers the chance to enjoy nearly endless white sands and turquoise seas, and even ride a camel into the sunset on Cable Beach. Broome’s central region is home to vast wildlife sanctuaries, stunning gorges and thundering waterfalls. In the town of Broome itself, you can view indigenous art at Short Street Gallery, hosting extensive collections that highlight the varied and distinct styles of the different Aboriginal tribal groups and go pearl shopping in Chinatown, home to the world’s finest pearl showrooms, for a classic souvenir.
- Melbourne- Australia’s second most populous city is ought to find a mention in the list of luxury destinations in Australia. Melbourne is also known as the cultural capital of Australia and is also a hub for fine food, wine and lots of shopping spots. Shoppers flock to the elegant Royal Arcade on Bourke Street, as well as Chapel Street and the Melbourne Central Shopping Center. The city is also has an impressive culinary that features Eurasian street foods.
- Kuranda- It’s just 15 miles away from Cairns and one can only see a different world altogether in their Australia luxury travel. To make your travel even more memorable, you can reach there by the scenic Kuranda Railway. The city in the tropical rainforest of the Atherton Tableland shall feel refreshingly cooler and less humid than sea-level Cairns. The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway lets you experience the tropical rainforest, where you’ll glide above the canopy taking in spectacular views of the lush Cairns highlands, the city of Cairns and the Coral Sea.
- Yamba, New South Wales- The national parks and natural park in Yamba showcase the beauty of the wonderfully charming town which is situated right on the beach. In your Australia luxury travel, you get a chance to explore the delightful surroundings aboard the Clarence River Ferry that travels to and from Iluka. Follow it up with Yamba’s celebrated prawns at the Clarence River Fishermen’s Co-operative.
- Bright, Victoria- You are obviously going to get befuddled but a town does exist by the name of Bright in Victoria. The city lets you go in for a stunning scenery ride all the way with mountainous lookouts provide plenty of opportunities to take in the colors especially in the autumn. Don’t miss out on the Rail Trail to Murray. For more of the best views in town, stop by Bright Brewery that affords you the amazing views of the parks, mountains and river.
- Launceston, Tasmania- The charming river side can very well be a hidden treasure of destinations with the Northern Tasmania’s Tamar Valley containing magnificent natural attractions. Launceston City features monuments, a duck pond, and shrubs on its gently sloping hills that are surely gonna take your breath away.
- Darwin, Northern Territory- Seeking a serene escape? This is the place. There’s pristine clean beaches and parks that are stuffed along its coast, Darwin’s waterfront is the true natural art filled with beauty. Embrace the ambiance on a sunset cruise, or while fishing from Stokes Hill Wharf. You can also set out on a journey to the treetops and have a laidback time in a lagoon at Territory Wildlife Park, all while watching the resident animals scamper about. What’s more? You can always go for a walk-through aquarium that lets you view some of the Top End’s most astonishing aquatic creatures up close.
With such a holistic selection of the best luxury destinations, Australia is truly the place to be for a grand luxury tour whose memories are set to be etched on the minds of the travelers forever.
1,603 total views, 6 views today
Australia is a continent located in southern hemisphere. It has a diverse climate and ranges from vast tropical rainforests to vast stretches of deserts. It is known as one of the most dangerous countries in term of wildlife. But, Australia is all in all the land of dreams. It has all the contents of a fairy-tale. Coral reefs to rainforests, red deserts to wild animals, everything describes this dream destination. It is the smallest continent but the largest island. Its beauty is spectacular and has variable contrast. Australia is also famous for its long coastline. Going along the coast one can explore the famous cities, can do safari in its sand islands, do trekking in mountainous terrain, scuba dive in Great Barrier Reef and explore the rainforests. In the open areas the desert and the national park is a perfect place for adventure times. Also the people are very friendly. Since you have already planned to have a Luxury Travel in Australia, here are the 12 must visit places:
1 Great Barrier Reef
This reef is biggest living natural phenomenon on the planet and is also a World Heritage. It is so large that it can be seen from outer space. This park was established in 1975. The main purpose of this park was to protect the fragile ecosystem of this reef. This reef includes more than 3000 coral reefs, 600 islands, 300 coral cays and an inshore mangrove island. The Great Barrier Reef is part of the Seven Wonders of the World. The park is 2300km long. Visitors come here mainly for diving and snorkelling. This Reef leaves the people astonished because of its marine life which includes both delicate and harsh corals. Also it has, Continue reading
1,712 total views, 1 views today