We advise you to go on a trip in the summer and see many interesting places on the fifth continent.
- Uluru- This orange-brown rock towering in the middle of the desert is a true symbol of Australia. This rock has been an Aboriginal place of worship since ancient times, and it is not surprising. After all, the rock consists of red sandstone, which miraculously changes color depending on the lighting, so it looks different at different times of the day.
- Great Barrier Reef- This reef is the largest coral reef in the world, so it is a favorite place for divers. The Great Barrier Reef consists of more than 2,900 small reefs surrounded by coastal islands. Nowhere else is there such a natural ecosystem in which many corals coexist (more than 400 species), fish, including several species of sharks, sea turtles. This reef is visible even from space and is the most massive structure created by living organisms.
- Kakadu National Park- It is a cultural and natural monument of Australia holiday destinations. The park is surrounded by mountains, has a vast territory equal in area to the territory of Israel. Kakadu Park has a unique nature; it is inhabited by animals and plants that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. And the animals of Australia themselves are the pride of the continent because all known marsupials on Earth are its inhabitants.
- Tasmania Island- one of the Australian states. This is a real earthly paradise. There are rainforests in Tasmania, in which two-thirds of the animals that inhabit the planet inhabit. It is estimated that up to a million species of living beings, unknown to science, inhabit the forests of Tasmania. Such rare species as the marten and the wombat inhabit the island, the largest burrowing mammal on Earth
- Port of Sydney- Here is the famous Sydney Opera House, which became a UNESCO heritage site and the Sydney Botanical Garden. The Opera House attracts not only connoisseurs of vocal art, but also lovers of interesting architecture. This unique structure will be remembered by the traveler for its grandeur and unusual. On three sides, the theater is surrounded by water, and the roof of the tetra resembles not only huge sails or wings of a giant swan.
- Purnululu National Park- This Park is counted as luxury destinations in Australia and can only be reached during the dry season and only on off-road vehicles, but these inconveniences will be rewarded with the contemplation of amazing striped rocks. The alternating bands of gray and orange sandstone attract thousands of tourists from all over the world to these places.
- Sydney Tower- On this tower, you can visit the observation deck, which is located at an altitude of 305 meters. It gives a beautiful view of the city. The tower has a restaurant, and for the bravest – Sky Walk. This is a walk along the glass corridor at an altitude of 260 meters. The floor in the hallway is also transparent!
1,581 total views, no views today