We advise you to go on a trip in the summer and see many interesting places on the fifth continent.
- Uluru- This orange-brown rock towering in the middle of the desert is a true symbol of Australia. This rock has been an Aboriginal place of worship since ancient times, and it is not surprising. After all, the rock consists of red sandstone, which miraculously changes color depending on the lighting, so it looks different at different times of the day.
- Great Barrier Reef- This reef is the largest coral reef in the world, so it is a favorite place for divers. The Great Barrier Reef consists of more than 2,900 small reefs surrounded by coastal islands. Nowhere else is there such a natural ecosystem in which many corals coexist (more than 400 species), fish, including several species of sharks, sea turtles. This reef is visible even from space and is the most massive structure created by living organisms.
- Kakadu National Park- It is a cultural and natural monument of Australia holiday destinations. The park is surrounded by mountains, has a vast territory equal in area to the territory of Israel. Kakadu Park has a unique nature; it is inhabited by animals and plants that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. And the animals of Australia themselves are the pride of the continent because all known marsupials on Earth are its inhabitants.
- Tasmania Island- one of the Australian states. This is a real earthly paradise. There are rainforests in Tasmania, in which two-thirds of the animals that inhabit the planet inhabit. It is estimated that up to a million species of living beings, unknown to science, inhabit the forests of Tasmania. Such rare species as the marten and the wombat inhabit the island, the largest burrowing mammal on Earth
- Port of Sydney- Here is the famous Sydney Opera House, which became a UNESCO heritage site and the Sydney Botanical Garden. The Opera House attracts not only connoisseurs of vocal art, but also lovers of interesting architecture. This unique structure will be remembered by the traveler for its grandeur and unusual. On three sides, the theater is surrounded by water, and the roof of the tetra resembles not only huge sails or wings of a giant swan.
- Purnululu National Park- This Park is counted as luxury destinations in Australia and can only be reached during the dry season and only on off-road vehicles, but these inconveniences will be rewarded with the contemplation of amazing striped rocks. The alternating bands of gray and orange sandstone attract thousands of tourists from all over the world to these places.
- Sydney Tower- On this tower, you can visit the observation deck, which is located at an altitude of 305 meters. It gives a beautiful view of the city. The tower has a restaurant, and for the bravest – Sky Walk. This is a walk along the glass corridor at an altitude of 260 meters. The floor in the hallway is also transparent!
289 total views, 12 views today
You can choose to visit Australia for a thousand reasons: for its local culture, the aboriginal one, which in recent years has conquered a beautiful slice of tourism, for its beautiful cities that with their modernity represent a beautiful reality of our times, for its people, primarily formed by bright young and dynamic lovers of outdoor life and sport. But indeed the fascinating aspect of this beautiful country is undoubtedly the naturalistic one.
It seems that Australia is equally far from any part of the world. And the more surprising is the fact that this country is considered one of the most popular destinations for budget travelers. Far does not always mean expensive, so we found several reasons why you should visit Australia holiday destinations.
Great Barrier Reef
In Australia, there is one of the most famous reef systems in the world, in which most of the known marine animals live. One of the best dive locations around the globe is The Great Barrier Reef. Here you can see various turtles, the most exotic sharks, small bright fish and, of course, incredible beauty corals. Traditionally, travelers travel to the Reef from Cairns, but you will see much more interesting if you leave Port Douglas.
In addition to the world-famous opera, Sydney has a stunning harbor, many huge bridges, cozy parks, fantastic surfing opportunities and terrific, delicious food. It does not matter whether you visit Manly Beach or stay in Bondi, you will get great pleasure in any case. In Darling harbor, you will find many quality restaurants and lots of entertainment for every taste. And in search of leisure for the night is better to look into the area of King Cross.
Uluru is a giant round stone. And if it seems to you that a thing Continue reading
823 total views, 6 views today
Have you ever experienced the fun of luxury travel destinations across the world? If not, you should book the best luxury tour packages offered by the tourism companies in the market. Under such packages, you will get an opportunity to enjoy the incredible fun of luxury travel and most luxurious tourist spots of the world. The luxury tour is all about the royal expedition organized by the prestigious hotels, resorts and travel firms. On such tours, you will get a chance to visit the lovable and beautiful destinations in the world. Also, the tourists will get the royal hospitality in the luxury hotels and beautiful accommodations in style. If you also want to enjoy the unlimited fun of luxury life, you need to get in touch with Continue reading
1,104 total views, 1 views today
Traveling to Australia might be an extended journey, but it is one of the most perfect places to take a holiday with the family. The places in Australia are some of the most stunning in the entire world.
If you want a break from you monotonous routine then plan an Australia luxury travel with your family. Australia is land of astounding contrast and stunning exquisiteness. With the coast, holidaymakers can explore energetic multicultural cities, trek through ancient rainforests and safari across vast sand islands, and dive the Great Barrier Reef. In the wilderness, rugged national parks and red-earthed deserts present the in adventure travel. Here are some of the most visited famous and luxury destinations in Australia.
- Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the biggest living structures on the earth and it is visible from outer space. In the year 1975 the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park was recognized to guard its fragile ecosystems, which contain more than 600 continental islands; 3,000 coral reefs, including the stunning Whitsunday group; inshore mangro Continue reading
4,039 total views, no views today