Australia is known as the land down under for its sandy, white beaches, cute and cuddly wildlife and red, arid centre. With so much diversity it’s hard to know where to start when you are planning a trip to Australia. Much as Australia is known as an ideal destination for backpacking, many have also found a liking for luxury destinations in Australia.
- Sydney Opera– Nothing but the grand Opera House comes to our minds when we speak of Sydney, Australia. It can be safely said that this modern architectural marvel is definitely the place to visit for Australia luxury destinations. Its structural build is similar to the huge shells or billowing sails. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites has enlisted this structure as world’s great architectural icons. Get ready to get a stunning view of the water surrounding the structure from all the three sides and the Royal Botanic Gardens border it to the south. This can truly become a perfect spot for the newlyweds as they can get to enjoy a performance here; dine at one of the restaurants; or take a tour of the building, which encompasses theaters, studios, a concert hall, exhibition rooms, and a cinema. But watching the Sydney Opera House from a distance is the sight to behold. And for all the photo buffs, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair in the Royal Botanic Gardens is where you can click tons of selfies, or you can hop aboard a harbor cruise or ferry for yet another picturesque perspective.
- Bondi Beach– If your Australia luxury travel is set to be all about seaside stroll or picnic then the Bondi Beach is the best place to head to. This is one of the most frequented spots in the by the tourists especially during Christmas and New Year’s. Besides the long stretch of coastal lines, there are also the Sunday markets, ocean pools and Skate Park.
- Adelaide- The fifth largest city of Australia is also one of the best places to visit in the entire country. Located on a plain between rolling hills and the Gulf St. Vincent, and bordered by many of Australia’s famous wine regions, Adelaide has a lot to offer if you happen to be a foodie. The city is replete with café and hotels that serve both international and authentic local delicacies. As part of your excursion, you can visit on the banks of the Elder Park that has a mix of modern and historic architecture.
- Broome- Broome, a perpetually sunny town located in Western Australia’s Kimberley Region, known as one of the most unique wilderness destinations in the country, offers the chance to enjoy nearly endless white sands and turquoise seas, and even ride a camel into the sunset on Cable Beach. Broome’s central region is home to vast wildlife sanctuaries, stunning gorges and thundering waterfalls. In the town of Broome itself, you can view indigenous art at Short Street Gallery, hosting extensive collections that highlight the varied and distinct styles of the different Aboriginal tribal groups and go pearl shopping in Chinatown, home to the world’s finest pearl showrooms, for a classic souvenir.
- Melbourne- Australia’s second most populous city is ought to find a mention in the list of luxury destinations in Australia. Melbourne is also known as the cultural capital of Australia and is also a hub for fine food, wine and lots of shopping spots. Shoppers flock to the elegant Royal Arcade on Bourke Street, as well as Chapel Street and the Melbourne Central Shopping Center. The city is also has an impressive culinary that features Eurasian street foods.
- Kuranda- It’s just 15 miles away from Cairns and one can only see a different world altogether in their Australia luxury travel. To make your travel even more memorable, you can reach there by the scenic Kuranda Railway. The city in the tropical rainforest of the Atherton Tableland shall feel refreshingly cooler and less humid than sea-level Cairns. The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway lets you experience the tropical rainforest, where you’ll glide above the canopy taking in spectacular views of the lush Cairns highlands, the city of Cairns and the Coral Sea.
- Yamba, New South Wales- The national parks and natural park in Yamba showcase the beauty of the wonderfully charming town which is situated right on the beach. In your Australia luxury travel, you get a chance to explore the delightful surroundings aboard the Clarence River Ferry that travels to and from Iluka. Follow it up with Yamba’s celebrated prawns at the Clarence River Fishermen’s Co-operative.
- Bright, Victoria- You are obviously going to get befuddled but a town does exist by the name of Bright in Victoria. The city lets you go in for a stunning scenery ride all the way with mountainous lookouts provide plenty of opportunities to take in the colors especially in the autumn. Don’t miss out on the Rail Trail to Murray. For more of the best views in town, stop by Bright Brewery that affords you the amazing views of the parks, mountains and river.
- Launceston, Tasmania- The charming river side can very well be a hidden treasure of destinations with the Northern Tasmania’s Tamar Valley containing magnificent natural attractions. Launceston City features monuments, a duck pond, and shrubs on its gently sloping hills that are surely gonna take your breath away.
- Darwin, Northern Territory- Seeking a serene escape? This is the place. There’s pristine clean beaches and parks that are stuffed along its coast, Darwin’s waterfront is the true natural art filled with beauty. Embrace the ambiance on a sunset cruise, or while fishing from Stokes Hill Wharf. You can also set out on a journey to the treetops and have a laidback time in a lagoon at Territory Wildlife Park, all while watching the resident animals scamper about. What’s more? You can always go for a walk-through aquarium that lets you view some of the Top End’s most astonishing aquatic creatures up close.
With such a holistic selection of the best luxury destinations, Australia is truly the place to be for a grand luxury tour whose memories are set to be etched on the minds of the travelers forever.
2,355 total views, 9 views today