What do netizens and travel journalists think of Argentina? A look at the network allows us to discover what are the ten essential places to approach, for the first time, the tourist reality of this immense and fascinating country.
- – Buenos Aires.- The capital of the state appears as a destination indispensable in 95% of the forums, lists and articles consulted being the most recognizable icon of the nation at an international level.
- – Iguazú Falls. – At a very short interval from the capital, the waterfall of the Province of Misiones appears in 92% of the lists and articles consulted. All sources insist that the waterfalls and the national park are one of the most important natural wonders in the world and, in the Argentine context, an essential place for those who come to the country for the first time.
- – El Calafate and the Perito Moreno Glacier.-The Small Andean town of El Calafate is the gateway to the Glacier National Park and another of the luxury destinations in Argentina. It is mentioned as an impending visit 89% of the time and, almost always, it is among the top five or six of the suggestions of bloggers, journalists, and travelers.
- – Ushuaia. – The city at the end of the world appears in 83% of the articles consulted. The central town in Tierra del Fuego, beyond its attractiveness per se, is famous as a port of embarkation for cruises that travel through the deep Fuegian channels or down to the coasts of neighboring Antarctica.
- – Peninsula of Valdés and Puerto Madryn.-Between the months of May and December, hundreds of whales of different species come to the Patagonian coast to mate. One of the location with the highest concentration of specimens is the area between the city of Puerto Madryn and the Valdés Peninsula.
- – The Quebrada de Humahuaca.-World Heritage and the best example of the cultural syncretism between the Andean and the European world, the Argentine Northwest has consolidated, in recent years, as one of the country’s stars destinations.
- – City and countryside of Mendoza.- Two steps from the Andes mountain range, the city of Mendoza has become one of the most sought-after options by travelers. And that’s what the Internet recognizes since it appears in 75% of the listings about the country’s top destinations.
- – The dream landscapes of Bariloche.- Patagonia in its purest state and all the services and offers of a large city. On the shores of the spectacular Nahuel Huapi Lake, the town of Bariloche, considered the capital of adventure sports in Argentina, is an ideal holiday center throughout the year.
- – The Seven Lakes.- The Route of the Seven Lakes unites three traveling myths: The Andes; Patagonia and Ruta 40. During 107 kilometers, the old R234 (now incorporated to the 40) crosses some of the most incredible landscapes of the Argentine Patagonia.
- – Tradition and history in Córdoba.- The city of Córdoba is one of the oldest cities in Latin America, and it shows in its streets and squares. The strong point of the second most populated city in Argentina is its history, which is felt in places like its historic center, where its spectacular colonial cathedral (16th century), the Cabildo and the secluded Paseo de Santa Teresa, one of the most outstanding luxury destinations Argentina and most beautiful streets of Argentina.
297 total views, 6 views today