If you are into luxury traveling and cover many parts of the world, you must have visited the wonderful country of situation. And that is not even a wild guess. Ask the luxury travel agents in Delhi NCR and they would present you the same opinion. This is not something of a recent development. Rather it has been very much the case for over four decades. Add to that the glossy and calming romanticizing of the Swiss places of tourist interest by the Indian movie industry. Have a look at the hottest destinations that always make a place in the itinerary.
- Lausanne- A side trip to nearby Lausanne is a popular option for travelers staying in Montreux. Lausanne is famous for its excellent Olympic museum, the historic Old Town centered on Place de la Palud, and its gorgeous traditional architecture. You can take the train to Lausanne in just a few minutes from Montreux – it’s quite fast and adds to the amazing sightseeing whilst you are traveling. Luxury stays are not at all a far cry in the beautiful country situated in the Alps.
- Geneva- A heaven for chocolate lovers, you are likely to find chocolate makers in every arterial part of the city. The already known city is located right on Lac Leman, despite its large size Geneva is still one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland with The Jet d’Eau becoming the most visited landmark in Switzerland. Additionally, Switzerland luxury travel also gives the opportunity to visit famous and a ton of unique museums. The Musée Ariana is great for glass and ceramics lovers, whereas those interested in history will appreciate the Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Lauterbrunnen Valley- Lauterbrunnen is an adorable, typically Swiss town nestled in a mountain valley famed for being home to 72 waterfalls — two of which are prominently but casually hanging out in the center of town like it’s no big deal. This makes the spot one of the most visited places in Switzerland, the country of traditional architecture and flower boxes. Just 20 minutes from Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen is an oasis of calm with tons of opportunities for hiking if you’re feeling tame and all sorts of adventure activities if you’re keen to get your adrenaline pumping – there are tons of things to do in Switzerland in the summer and Lauterbrunnen is one of the best bases to experience it from! It’s also one of the more affordable towns in Switzerland, with plenty of affordable accommodations choices, so it’s a popular choice for those backpacking Switzerland.
As mentioned earlier, Switzerland is a vast country with mountainous terrains all thanks to the Swiss Alps. The best way to book your trip is by contacting the luxury travel operator Gurgaon who can give you the most inclusive itinerary for your Swiss tour and can also customize the tour packages. So pack your bags for the ultimate Switzerland destination which is so versatile that you could plan to take a trip with your family and soulmate as well!
203 total views, no views today
Lush, serene mountains coupled with breathtaking natural beauty and well-planned out cities is just one way to define Switzerland. Switzerland has long been among every holiday goer’s favorite destination thanks to its rich history and culture. Aside from its beauty, the European federal republic also plays a vital role in the field of commerce and is ranked as one of the wealthiest countries in the world per capita. Switzerland serves as the ideal getaway destination and with so many places to visit,travelers will never run short of excitement. Here, we list out some of the most sought after Switzerland holiday destinations.
- When one talks about Switzerland, it’s only natural that Zurich is the first city that comes to mind. The city by the water is one of the most attractive luxury destinations in Switzerland and offers a host of activities for everyone. Zurich features over 50 museums and 100 art galleries and is known for its entertaining nightlife. This is also the place to be for fashion lovers as the city accommodates some of the biggest international fashion brands.
- Geneva is the next best thing to Zurich and is the perfect place to visit during the summers. Also titled the capital of peace for housing UNO Europe and the Red Cross headquarters, Geneva is another one of the most sought after luxury destinations in Switzerland.
- Possibly among the coziest honeymoon destinations in Switzerland, Zermatt has a charm that is bound to captivate couples looking for peace and quiet. Zermatt is literally a car free zone and is best known for skiing, hiking, and climbing, making it a peaceful location ideal for newlyweds. The best time to visit Zermatt would be during the winters.
- Another luxury destination for tourists looking for a winter holiday in Switzerland is St. Moritz. The alpine resort town oozes with luxury and has something for everyone with a decent holiday budget. The town has gained popularity for its natural mineral springs and also for hosting the Winter Olympics on two occasions.
- When visiting Switzerland for cultural purposes, Basel is the place to be. This city, located along the Swiss, German and French borders, includes some of the finest Swiss hotels and is carrying a lot of history with it. The city has almost 40 museums and is also famous for its orchestral music. Basel will be a favorite among history lovers or couples simply looking for a touch of old-age charm.
3,709 total views, no views today
When it comes to Europe Holiday Destination, many people flock to some of the popular destinations like London, Paris, Rome and many others. But Europe has much more to offer than these beautiful cities. At every corner of the continent, bursting culture can be found, and fascinating beauty can be discovered. And if you are looking for a more intimate travel destination in the Europe than nothing betters Switzerland.
Switzerland – A land where all the bizarre comes true
Switzerland, the land where all the stereotype quaint like chocolate, clocks, cheese and obsessive punctuality comes alive. And still, there is much more that your Luxury Travels in Switzerland can offer. Most of the cities of the country are vibrant and cosmopolitan, excellent transport links, and not to mention the scenery is such that it will take away your breath. A multilingual country with Continue reading
3,637 total views, no views today
Switzerland is one of the most magnetizing holiday destinations in Europe. It has common borders with Germany, France, Austria and Italy and is often named as the Land of the Alps. It is glorified with bewitching natural beauty and is known to one of the richest nations in the world. Thus, most of the honeymoon couples, holiday makers, and adventurers dream off to relish holidays in this beautiful heaven on earth or for honeymoon Vacation in Switzerland.
Vacations are approaching and you can make these holidays a memorable experience by planning for one of the most wonderful holiday destinations in the world. The colorful natural scenery, along with man-made magnificence make this tourist destination an epic place for spending quality time with your loved ones. Here some of the must-see places if you are on a luxury travel in Switzerland.
7,824 total views, 141 views today