It is no secret that Cape Town is one of South Africa’s proudest assests, particularly in the summer months when the sun is blazing, the beaches are beautiful and the streets are buzzing with visitors from all over the world.
With this in mind, and summer upon us, we have written up some lists of the top ways to spend your summer holidays in the Mother City.
Top 6 Exciting Outdoor Activities
1. Snorkelling with the Seals in Hout Bay
2. Paddle through the open waters with Kayak Tours
3. Abseil off Table Mountai
4. Horse Riding on Noordhoek Beach
5. Surfing the Waves of Cape Town
6. Tobogganing at Cool Running’s in Tyger valley
Top 6 Cape Town Experiences
- Walk a Museum Mile
- Take a lesson in South African history on Robben Island or at the District Six Museum
- Waddle down to a penguin colony
- Coast the Cape Winelands
- Enjoy a Beach Day in Camp’s Bay
- Experience the Township with a half-day tour
Top 10 Places to Eat in Cape Town
- The African eatery Addis in Cape
- Inside & You’re Out, winner of Best Burgers
- For premium seafood and sea views, Harbour
- For Dim Sum diehards, South China Dim Sum Bar
- Enjoy views at Bistro-style at Bistro Sixteen82
- The eclectic Bombay Bicycle Club
- The Bootlegger Coffee Company in sunny
- The lovely Chardonnay Deli in Constantia
- Cafe Roux in Noordhoek
- And for fine dining, The Pot Luck Club
8-Day Cape Town & Garden Route Linger Longer
A scenic journey of discovery starting in Cape Town, meandering along the stunning Garden Route and ending in Port Elizabeth. This escorted tour includes all the main highlight attractions of this spectacular region.
8-Day Cape Town and Garden Route Circular
Enjoy an unforgettable guided journey beginning and ending in Cape Town, exploring the scenic Garden Route and Whale Coast. Discover Cape Town, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay and surrounding areas.
12-Day Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari
Explore the beauty of Cape Town and the Garden Route, covering the Cape Town Oudtshoorn and Knysna highlights and including a luxury safari experience near Addo Elephant National Park – Big 5 and malaria free.
Welgrow Travels Pvt Ltd
5,Community Centre, 2nd Floor, Saket, New Delhi-110017
Telephone : +91-11 – 43130500 – 30
Fax : +91-11 – 43130522
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.welgrowgroup.com
3,610 total views, 2 views today