Amidst the golden sand dunes of Rajasthan, the camel safari in Jaipur is one of the best activities to do. It is also much of a fantasy of a tourist to enjoy the slightly bumpy ride of the ship of the desert. Gifted with the mighty Thar Desert region, Rajasthan is the main spot of camel based attractions in India. Among numerous camel attractions like camel fair, camel beauty contest, camel race and others, camel safari is the top choice activity for tourists visiting Rajasthan. A trip to Rajasthan is never complete without a camel ride. This article is all about camel safari.
Camel safaris are available throughout the year. But, summer would turn you into dried tomatoes. Thus, avoid summer and the short-lived rainy season. The winter starts in November and ends in February. As a matter of fact, there is a bevy of tourists waiting for this season to embark on the camel safari in Rajasthan. March is also pleasing, although a summer month. The vast desert area of Jaipur that stretches till Jaisalmer makes for a huge attraction where people come from all over the world to take up a variety of activities, which primarily includes camel safari in Jaipur. As you ride the camel you live some of the most unforgettable moments in your life. That being said, be sure to follow these advises so your camel safari in Rajasthan is even more memorable.
- Just because you just took a camel safari, do not think of you as an expert and climb on any stray camels you spot.
- Do not tease or hurt the camels. If your camel trainer asks you not to kick the camel, do not do so. Camels are very tall than you can imagine and can run faster than you can imagine. Be alert, always.
- Contact the luxury tour operators in Gurgaon to get the best experience and deals for your safari package.
- Make sure that water, camping facilities, cot, blankets, meals and other facilities are available in the package that you are picking. If not, make arrangement for all your requirements.
- Yes, Sam sand dunes of Jaisalmer are the best to enjoy camel safari. Guess what, everyone knows this and the place will be quite crowded during tourism season. There are numerous sand dunes around the area and you can enjoy a private experience and exotic photo experience.
- There are variants of safaris for all budgets. You can scale the desert for half-an-hour or enjoy a luxury camp vacation in the middle of the desert for a couple of days.
- Do not get housed inside the tent all the time. Walk out and enjoy the colorful sky, have a romantic dinner on the sand and enjoy.
- Wear shoes while safari. Sandals might sound like a good option, but, the sand will be oven hot and your feet would burn when it comes in contact with the sand.
783 total views, no views today