The Mother Nature has blessed the country of New Zealand with surreal beauty, staggering natural wonders packed into small areas. The scenic beauty and the sheer ecological ethos is nothing but dramatic. From the snow-capped peaks to the white sandy beaches, the sparkling covers to the rainforests; New Zealand is the most welcoming paradise which embraces everyone looking to explore. And if you are one who is waiting for a luxury travel in New Zealand filled with adventurous activities, the summer is here and now is the time to pack your bags and visit these breathtaking destinations in the land of Maoris:
- Abel Tasman National Park- The Abel Tasman National Park an all time favorite destinations is one of our all-time favorite Luxury destination New Zealand, more so because the sun shines bright during the summer making those long hours of kayaking and exploring the park’s stunning bays and coves a treat to enjoy. If you want to take the adventure to the next level visit Abel Tasman Coast which happens to be one of New Zealand’s nine Great Walks, it’s a stunning 51km tramp with some unbelievable views.
- Bay of Islands- The Bay of Islands is a holiday hot spot which is a huge draw for international as well local tourist on a luxury travel in New Zealand. Convenient due to its proximity to downtown Auckland, the tourists throng in numbers during this part of the year. The place is more of a spectacle as you get to explore 140+ islands. And if you are willing to add a few dollops of luxurious vacations, book on to one of the numerous cruises that run out of Paihia. Once you set your feet at the Bay of Islands, you are set to see and discover the prettiest of marine life including dolphins, whales and even penguins.
- Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound, South Island– A gem of a destination in New Zealand which has also been declared a World Heritage Site, Fiordland National Park has kept some of the most spectacular scenery in the country in pristine state. There’s glacier capped over the dramatic landscape carving the famous fjords of Milford, Dusky, and Doubtful Sounds. For visitors on luxury travel in New Zealand there is gushing cascades, offshore islands, virgin rainforests, vast lakes, and craggy mountain peaks to explore all in the South Island. This vicinity of parks is without a doubt a haven for hikers with some of the country’s best walks, including the famous Milford Track. One of the more popular ways is Sea kayaking to explore the fjords. One can also choose to a scenic flight over the park for a bird’s eye view of its staggering beauty.
- Coromandel Peninsula, North Island– Just across the Hauraki Gulf from Auckland, and yet you get an instant change in the ethos and demographics once you step on the rugged Coromandel Peninsula. The craggy terrains of mountains blanket the native forest to form a spine along the peninsula thereby offering excellent opportunities for hiking and birding. For the more laidback visitors, the golden beaches, sea kayak around the offshore islands, sky dives, galleries and art studios can very much be the oasis they are looking for. To top it all off, head out to the Hot Water Beach for a dip in the bubbling hot pools to relieve your muscle tensions after a full day of sightseeing.
- Napier- The paradise of wine lovers hands down! This sunniest destination located in the Hawke’s Bay is more like the breeding ground for grapes particularly the red varietals. It is a great place to go and do some sampling and the vineyards being in pretty spectacular locations also adds to the bonus of taste. If you do not belong to the clan of the tipsy, move up to the world-class golf courses, amazing wildlife and to the stunning art deco buildings of Napier and nearby Hastings. Since we are talking of mild summer sunshine, this is one place you just cannot afford to miss in this part of the year.
1,655 total views, 3 views today