A South America honeymoon always has much to offer to those who wish to have some enjoyment amidst the breathtaking nature and vibrant multicultural cities. This is a continent that offers you fantastic beaches along with mind-blowing landscapes. You will be amazed to experience the excellent hospitality of this country and enjoy a romantic honeymoon. However, before you plan your honeymoon in South America and book the tickets, get some idea about the places you two can visit. South America has some one of the most popular tourist destinations on this planet, and some of them are perfect to enjoy a romantic holiday.
An Argentine Honeymoon
Nothing can be more romantic than Argentina to enjoy a great honeymoon in South America. Wine, Tango, vibrant cities, majestic mountains, magnificent waterfalls and beautiful national parks – what else you wish to have for your honeymoon? This is the 8th largest city of this planet and one of the most visited South American countries. If you dream of having a luxurious honeymoon then Argentina can offer you some of the most romantic and luxurious hotels that have special honeymoon suites. Cities like Buenos Aries and Cordoba will offer you a very positive and energetic vibe to the visitors. Apart from these modern cities, you can enjoy spots like San Carlos de Bariloche, Puerto Madryn, Los Glaciers National Park, and many others.
An Antarctica Honeymoon
Some people may not find it suitable to choose Antarctica as a honeymoon destination because of its hostile climate, but if you plan the tour properly, then you can enjoy a great honeymoon in one of this magnificent location of South America. The cute penguins, the mighty glaciers, and the amazing Antarctic Peninsula will definitely make you honeymoon worth remembering. Places like South Georgia or South Orkney Island will keep you speechless when you see some of the most famous natural wonders of this planet.
Honeymoon In Brazil
Your South America trip will never be completed if you miss Brazil, one of the most vibrant countries of this world. Brazil is known for its excellent foods and wines, amazing neighborhoods and energetic people. For the honeymoon couples, there is a fantastic nightlife where you two can enjoy the fullest. Apart from that, if you wish to enjoy some pleasant moments in the lap of nature then also Brazil has lots to offer you. Rio De Janeiro is a forest cover city that has a magnificent coastline and breathtaking mountains. The iconic Copacabana beach attracts millions of travelers from all around the world throughout the year.
Honeymoon In Chile
You can plan your honeymoon in Chile and enjoy the beauty of the driest location of this planet; Atacama Desert. The high ends of the Andes will make your every trip superbly amazing. In Chile, you have the Lake District which is considered as one of the most romantic locations in South America. Apart from that, you can have Torres Del Paine which is a lovely South American park where you can enjoy hiking. You can plan a wine tour in the wine region of Chile which will be a great way to explore the locations where world’s top-class wines are produced. A city like Santiago is one of the prime attractions for all kinds of tourists from all over the world. The city has The Andes to the east, and to the west of this city, there is the coastal cordillera. For the couple, it is a great place to visit with so many shops, hotels, and restaurants.
The Peru Honeymoon
If you are like those unique couples who love to have a honeymoon where you can combine romance, nature, culture, and adventure then Peru is the right place for you in South America. History here welcomes you all the time and leaves you speechless with some magnificent creations of the primitive people and ancient nature. Whether it is a trek to Machu Picchu to explore the ancient location of the Incas or to relax in a luxurious eco-lodge in the great Amazon – Peru has a lot to offer to the honeymoon couples who wish to celebrate the most romantic moments of their life in a unique manner. This country has all the ingredients that are required to enjoy a great and memorable honeymoon.
Some Important Points
- All these countries located on the South American continent. That brings some similarities in the culture, weather, people and history of these places, but they have some individual and distinct features too, and you should understand these differences well while moving from one country to the other.
- Do some in-depth research works about all these spots; their top locations, the best time to visit, etc., before your reach there.
- Know about the festivals and the seasonal occasions of these countries and their cities so that you can plan your tour accordingly and enjoy some of the best moments of your life.
- Book the hotels and the airport transport before you reach the city so that you would not face any kind of difficulties in an unknown city; especially if you are visiting the same for the first time.
- Since it is your honeymoon so, you must check in the hotels that are couple-friendly and have special arrangements for the couples.
- Get some information about the foods and drinks of these countries and ensure that you can eat them comfortably without having any health issue. If you are allergic to something, then avoid them at any cost. You can always have plenty of safer options in restaurants and cafes of these countries.
Choose The Best Package
Plan your budget before you create the itinerary. It will be great if you book a honeymoon package for South America from a reliable and efficient travel agency of your locality. You can contact the local travel agents for the local site tours once you reach the countries. Tell them that you are on your honeymoon and they can arrange the best honeymoon resorts for you in these countries as per your budget.
4,642 total views, 4 views today